n70 and n72?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

And N72 comes with 128mb card and Nokia Audio Adaptor which N70 doesn't.

agent12584

Broken In
n70 has dual camera. it has symbian s60 version 3 os whereas n72 has series 60
version 2 os. n72 is very cheap and build quality is not good.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
i too think n72 have and whoo says its build cheap man . it has one of the grt looks any waste mone for daul camera and 3g which doent exist in indai till now

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
but n72 has richer looks, n70 looks cheap plastic. n70me has good looks and features. n72 is good value for money!

jus coz the difference is rs.800 i wudn't buy a 3g phone wid dual cam which is of no use rite now compromising on looks (coz i dun like n70's looks and colour combo). just my opinion!

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
well n72 looks better than n70 but jus 800rs more 4 3g and dual cam isnt bad at all.. Btw my heart beats 4 n70 4m the time it was launched.. So dont mind me being a lil biased :p

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
infra_red_dude said:
but n72 has richer looks, n70 looks cheap plastic. n70me has good looks and features. n72 is good value for money!

jus coz the difference is rs.800 i wudn't buy a 3g phone wid dual cam which is of no use rite now compromising on looks (coz i dun like n70's looks and colour combo). just my opinion!

Ani bhai, you just said what i wanted to say.

Why waste money on technology which is not available. instead spend that money on a memory card. (I done that).

And who said N72 looks cheap. Its a very sexy looking phone and build quality is superb, in my opinion the same as N70.
But N72 has one thing N70 doesn't have - Nokia music adapter.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ But that cost much more then both. Out of budget for most of us. N72 has a dedicated music key too. + Music Adapter + 128 mb card and u can get urself a 1 gb card in less then 1050 rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom