N series or SE 810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi,

Need to buy a new mob for around 10k. My requirements include
internet connectivity (EDGE support) , Music , Good camera. For these purpose which phone'll be the best....wishing to hear from you.

cheers
Windchimes

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
for 10k i'd suggest SE w710i. it has edge, good music (is a walkman branded phone, so comes wid hpm70 headset and 256mb card) and has a decent camera (2mp widout autofocus). i'd advise against plain 6233 coz wid that you'll need to buy a bigger memory card and a better headset, plus the 2mp cam also lacks autofocus.

if you can extend ur budget to 12k then you haf 2 choices:
n70me: recommended if you want symbian based phone but can live widout cam autofocus
w810: recommended if you can live widout symbian

btw, both w710i and 6233 are non-symbian phones. but n72 is a symbian based phone. (but the problem wid n72 is again that you 'll need to buy a bigger card and better headset, plus the cam lacks autofocus).

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
i would suggest go for the SE710i...really good phone within ur budget and Nokia has one more thing its very slow in processing if u compare it SE ...so better choice is go for a SE phone...

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
If u want a good music quality then go for W710i or 810i and if u want good image clarity go for k750i or N72

K

krazyfrog

infra_red_dude said:
is a walkman branded phone, so comes wid hpm70 headset and 256mb card
Actually it has HPM-65 headset and 512mb M2 card. I own one and its great. Camera isn't very good though.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
well..whatz the price of SE 810i..??n what are the major differences btwn the lower models say 710i of walkman series compared to 810i..??

And in another thread i read that walkman series is only good for music n if u need a combination of services you must go for N series.Out of N series which one fits to that budget of around 10k..??

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@krazy
yeah, rite. its a sports phone. so comes wid hpm65. damn! i was thinking abt w300i all the way when posting!!!!

@pathiks
yeah buddy! how can i forget 5700??! thats an option to consider too, if he extends upto 12k.

w710i is clamshell while w810i is a candybar. also w810i has a better 2mp cam wid autofocus. it uses the memory stick pro duo standard while w710i uses memory stick micro.

the only N series that will fit in ur budget is as indicated N72 or even N70 (now, i guess). but wid both the default memory card is not sufficient neither is the headset. so thats an extra purchase. the N series has symbian OS. so there are more software (than for java based phones) to install.

zodyac

Broken In
dont go for n70 or n72 both crap fones in respect to cam and music only plus point is symbian os but they r dead slow go for k550i.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
even Z710 is a pretty good phone it is an exact copy of w710 without the HPM-65 and a memory card of lower capacity

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Need a heigh - end phone without cam - any one pls suggest the best phone (prefer: SE) without camera. Music is needed
Budget no bar

K

krazyfrog

^^ i know there are other costs involved. But thats the case with most phones in the budget. Only the Walkman phones offer good headset/large memory card with them. But they don't have QVGA display, stereo speakers, VGA video recording or 3G in them. Also 6233 comes for around 7.8k so even if one adds the price of a 2gb memory card, good headphones and audio adaptor the price still remains around 10k.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
If u want Quality music+edge --> w810i. I bought it for 11000 2 weeks ago. Saw in some newspaper yesterday that now its price is 10900.

You can also buy w710i, but its bit fattier than w810i and its a clamshell :(

Nseries I dont comment about music, but if you are customisation freak then go for sybian based phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom