N Gage qd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys can u telll me the latest showroom price of the nokia n gage and tell me how much memeory i get alog wit the phone>how much memory can th ngage take 1gb??
Also tell me whether i shud go for it i like it cuz:
1. Gamez :roll:
2. cool design.
3. mp3 playback.
4. bluetooth.
so shud i go for it :wink:

satbir

Broken In
i dnt know the price......... but u won't get any external memorey card along with it..... it has an inbuilt memory of abt 4 mbs......... and i think it can take 1 gb of ext memory........ but it'll become sluggish

as far as performance is concerned.......... its quite gud.......... loaded with most of the features .........the sound quality is excellent........... the only problem is that the rubber grip on the body is quite delicate and will surely giv u probs if u dnt take proper care...... and a new grip(orignal) would cost u around 600 bucks............ and if u buy that phone dnt ever change the panel.......... its gonna giv u probs if u do that......... best of luck

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i heard anything more than 256mb and the phone hangs often. i don't think it can take 1gb card easily. my fren tried to pop in a 512mb card but could never make it.

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
thanx dudes will look into it can u suggest any other gud
mobile under 8000which is gud?

get_biks

Broken In
Only if u r only into gaming, i will suggest u for QD or u can take any other symbian Phone like 6630,6680,6681,etc.. (Dont Take 6600.... no matter what..)

Theres games in QD which will simply rock u..(I use QD)

But it is not good for listening Music (it has monophonic sound)....

So make ur decisions vry carefully and after making details enquiry about every phone...

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Even 6600 is very bulky..i call it EENT (brick)....so if comfort is a issue dont take QD....it will be badi EENT (big brick)...... :lol:

get_biks

Broken In
esumitkumar said:
Even 6600 is very bulky..i call it EENT (brick)....so if comfort is a issue dont take QD....it will be badi EENT (big brick)...... :lol:

If u will compare Nokia with other brands, u will see that all the Nokia phones are bulky.....

I agree with u for 6600 (The phone is too slow and very bulky in compare with other phones of Nokia..)

But as per QD is concerned, it is a Game Deck and U cannot expect Game Decks to be small...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Even 6600 is very bulky..i call it EENT (brick)....so if comfort is a issue dont take QD....it will be badi EENT (big brick)......

6600 sucks bigtime .... i rather buy a Motorola C650 than the 6600 .....

And as far as i can say about the NGage ... it maybe a bit bulky ... but it perfectly blends with the hands while playing any game ..... very comfortable .... try Fifa 2004 on the 6600 and the Ngage .... u'll know exactly what i mean ....

chinmay

Journeyman
You can get your hands on N-Gage QD for less than Rs. 8000 in any Nokia Outlet in India.

You can go for N-Gage QD if you like sporty finish and don't mind an awkard shape and big size. Gaming performance is upto mark though the games are pretty expensive if you wanna buy them legally. QD has an option of expandable memory (MMC) but you don't get any card along with it so you will have to spend another 1k for a decent 256mb MMC card as generally all the games are bigger than its phone memory

Other few options for a phone under 8k are :-

Nokia - 6600, 6101, 6020, 7250i, 6610i, 6060, etc.

Sony Erricsson - k508i, T630

Samsung - E630, E330, X460

Motorola - E398

LG - C3400, G5600

Out of these the buyable phones (I will only speak of phones I have personally used) IMHO are - 6600, 6610i, K508i, E630

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
get_biks said:
Only if u r only into gaming, i will suggest u for QD or u can take any other symbian Phone like 6630,6680,6681,etc.. (Dont Take 6600.... no matter what..)

So make ur decisions vry carefully and after making details enquiry about every phone...

i thought the ngage supported mp3 playback and has an inbuilt mp3 player wit terrificc sound :!: :!: :roll:

chinmay

Journeyman
KoRn said:
get_biks said:

i thought the ngage supported mp3 playback and has an inbuilt mp3 player wit terrificc sound :!: :!: :roll:

Well, what N-Gae QD supports is supported by any other Nokia 60 series phone. Basically it uses a Symbian based mobile software to output MP3 files from its default speakers. That means its quality will be exactly like the wav ringtones. An yeah that is mono output. Trust me, that quality isn't worth listening to (atleast I can't).

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
satbir said da sounds excellent but so wat im gonna buy it anyways...cuz its the gaming i want

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
3300 is under 8k and still good
also 3660 and 6600 u can buy a 2nd hand also some se fones

and yes d500 in 2nd hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom