My Vista review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thanks I have 2 points now:
1.Aero
2.It "improves" the way thing were done in xp.

But the only new additions are at the core level,not the user level.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
vimal_mehrotra said:
Thanks I have 2 points now:
1.Aero
2.It "improves" the way thing were done in xp.

But the only new additions are at the core level,not the user level.

New additions are obviously on the user level too.
Why i have to explain everything here when i have given the link of that article ,just read that . Vista can do many things which are not possible on XP. Its Not like i myself is right now upgrading to vista (i never was a early adopter of any new thing) but i dont underestimate the scope the new OS has over XP . Within a year i will completely switch over to vista, as for many people i know still use 98 and some even WIN:ME (yuck).

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
UAC is annoying. There's no point in enabling. Security experts at Kaspersky have already found five ways, maybe more, to bypass UAC.

Besides, using Windows Vista itself is pointless. It's just a late copy of Mac OS X, yet is still inferior than Mac OS X Tiger. Vista is going to leap even farther behind when Apple launches Mac OS X Leopard.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
nepcker said:
Besides, using Windows Vista itself is pointless. It's just a late copy of Mac OS X, yet is still inferior than Mac OS X Tiger. Vista is going to leap even farther behind when Apple launches Mac OS X Leopard.

Troll alert...who fed him.:mad:

shantanu

Technomancer
Originally Posted by nepcker

what the hell you think Microsoft is...

how can you think like this....

shantanu

Technomancer
because they think they are superior by birth and MACs also from Windows...:D

a big misconseption :p

are there any games that run on mac ??? asking coz i dont know... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom