My top 5 8-bit video games

cyborg47

Technomancer
I think it was SD figther the huge macho guy was hagar and the one in white was Cody forgot the third guy's name

Final Fight? nope. The one I was talking about was very fast paced, kinda like a DMC beat em up style.

EDIT - Alrite I've found it!! Its Mighty Final Fight on NES

[youtube]MHYQF9t_ckA[/youtube]

And heres the gameplay video with guy, my favorite character in the game :D

[youtube]0BAYtLdFv1k[/youtube]

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I spent so much SO MUCH TIME in Contra.

Sadly cant recall other games I played in my old video game(only rememering Mario now)

Contra co-op with cousins was real fun :D

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Contra, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3, Super Mario, Karateka, Megaman Series....

Contra and TNMT 3 were one of the best multiplayers the platform ever produced, I think... Oh man, those days... I was a kid, used to hunt other kids in colony to play multiplayer... :)

We used to purchase those 999999 in 1 cartridges in hope of endless fun... only to find out that it has 10 games, but in multiple variations.... And then we grew up and moved to 3D on PC's & better consoles.

Last edited:

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
2. Goal 3 – One of the most interesting soccer game with power blast kicks based on countrywise teams

I have spent countless hours on the net trying to search a rom of this game. I only remember it by a faint memory of 9 years old me playing it on my knockout chinamade nes console for hours, laughing madly till my cheeks hurt. I just could not remember the name, probably because the cartridges then didn't use real game names. Anyhow, I played it now just as I read your post and I cannot thank you enough for bringing back to me my beautiful childhood memories.

Thank You.

Top Bottom