My recent PC

nickreynold

Journeyman
Hello friends,

After a lot of discussion here, I was able to get my long awaited new PC. Thanks to you all here for providing me with right information while choosing components. Some were not available but still I went on what was there. Here are my configuration-

Inter core i3 3rd gen 3210

Asus P-75 Motherboard

8GB DDR3 Ram

1 TB internal HDD(WD)

21.5 full HD monitor(DELL-S2240L)

Asus HD 7790 GPU

Corsair CX430 V2 PSU

Keyboard, UPS were from my old PC.

Total price- 48k

Thanks a lot to you all

View attachment 11624

View attachment 11625

Gollum

Collector
Hello friends,

After a lot of discussion here, I was able to get my long awaited new PC. Thanks to you all here for providing me with right information while choosing components. Some were not available but still I went on what was there. Here are my configuration-

Inter core i3 3rd gen 3210

Asus P-75 Motherboard

8GB DDR3 Ram

1 TB internal HDD(WD)

21.5 full HD monitor(DELL-S2240L)

Asus HD 7790 GPU

Corsair CX430 V2 PSU

Keyboard, UPS were from my old PC.

Total price- 48k

Thanks a lot to you all

View attachment 11624

View attachment 11625
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/show-off/11624d1375770173-my-recent-pc-dscn2699.jpg
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/show-off/11625d1375770245-my-recent-pc-dscn2700.jpg
Blurry photos, Mr. Lungi :p

saswat23

Human Spambot
You have connected UPS to surge protector?

And does your monitor need an extra power adapter?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Congrats @nickreynold for your new PC.
Just a query,is I-Ball having such perforated/(air allowed) holes front cabinet panel in their cabinet series model OR is it a custom built by you??

Ohhh!! Got it ,its a HI-END series Work Horse Model Cabinet from IBall.

Thanks mate.

OP
N

nickreynold

Journeyman
Thanks a million to you all. Its a bit blurry as the power went out when I took them but I think most of it can be make out. Yes, dear Saswat, I did put the surge protector and the UPS plugged into it. Also, the power adapter was from the monitor itself, I mean it was in the package.

Top Bottom