MY NEW GAMING PC 69k

yochan

Broken In

hey guys just bought home my brand new pc
bought from shwetha n arun computers ctc hyderabad

and yes these r the latest rates after rupee depreciation which is not gonna improve until congress people commit suicide!

Asrock z77extreme4 - 9500
intel i5 3540 -11800
corsair force 3 120gb - 7100
gskill ripjaws 2x4gb -3400
sapphire 7850oc -17000
corsair gs600 -5400
cm elite 311+ -2200
benq GW2450hm -12000

yes i know cpu cant be overclocked n all thoes people who say that u shud only get z77 if u wanna overclock essentially dont know about the other benifits n features of z77.i myself thought the same until i read the full feature list on my mobo n got amazed

overclocking decreases lifespan
overclocked cpu not covered under warranty
ivy bridge overclocked produces a lot of heat!
minimum water cooler required

benq gw2540hm is insanely awsome.worth every penny.its a va pannel.vibrance is same as ips displays.but viewing angle 4° less than ips.most awsome part is it has 5000:1 contrast ratio darks r darkest n whites r whitest. if u even watch a dvdrip it appears like 3d.connected to my ps3 blueray n i couldnt believe my eyes,picture quality similar to apple displays or thoes h-ips pannels like dell 2410! responce time is 4s gtg so u can forget abt tearing n all

no i dint overclock any thing,i dint even enter overclocking menu,but will try after waranty expires

ok one problem that i have is corsair gs600 has a American power plug.have to get a indian to American plug

sapphire 7850 is a bit costly ,but these r new ones which have a factory clock of 900mhZ the old once which r being sold for 15800 or 16500 have 860mhz n they are problematic!check online,they have so many problems

cm elite 311+ is also a bang for buck...full black usb3.0,ssd drive,two fans one is led,n good quality steel

moolchan n muzil r really helpfull not like thoes other guys at ctc who will try to sell u things that have the largest margin

OH YEH DOES ANY ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH DOES A LG DVD WRITER COST???

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
everything is fine except corsair gs600 , too much overpriced - available at 4k

edit - 4400 is not too bad for corsair gs600

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
LG dvd writer can be had for 0.9k. better get an asus dvd writer for 1k. and congrats for the purchase :)

gautam_dey66

Error 404
Everything Is Awesome.
Just The PSU, I Think Its A Little Overpriced But Quality Does Comes With A PriceTag...
Nice Purchase.
Upload Some Pics In The Showoff Section.

OP
Y

yochan

Broken In
sorry my bad psu is 4400 (gs600)

ok i got a lg supermulti dvd writter for 900,no box only cover n cd

ONE NOOB QUESTION ,the case came with 2fans n both fans have a male n female molex connector adapter.if i dint want to connect the fans to mobo ,what am i supposed to do with thoes male n female adapters? do we just connect the male molex to female of power supply? if so why do we have a female molex ?

i was actually going to buy corsair cx600 but that psu was a tier 4 psu according to anandtech n overclockers net....gs600 n tx650 both were in tier2 only difference was tx650 was broze certified n it costed 5400. i thought tier 2 psu for 4400 was not bad deal..tier 1 were modual gold n silver certified n cost started from 8k

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Z77 is still overkill for a locked processor. If you want Ivy bridge features then you could've easily go for B75 or H77 based chipset. You could have saved a lot of money.
But no harm done. You can upgrade to an unlocked processor in the future! :)

[qoute]
ONE NOOB QUESTION ,the case came with 2fans n both fans have a male n female molex connector adapter.if i dint want to connect the fans to mobo ,what am i supposed to do with thoes male n female adapters? do we just connect the male molex to female of power supply? if so why do we have a female molex ?
[/quote]

It is for compatibility with all PSUs. If you dont need the female molex and it is obstructing airflow in the case, you can simply cut it out.

OP
Y

yochan

Broken In
thanks for reply

the reason i took asrock z77extreme4 was because its price n value for money asus h77 n gigabyte h77 cost around 8.5

for just 1k more i got the mobo with features of a 17k asus..offcource i know quality matters but asrock had really good reviews

also i wanted future proof mobo so that i cud upgrade to 4th or 5th gen unlocked processor!

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks for reply

the reason i took asrock z77extreme4 was because its price n value for money asus h77 n gigabyte h77 cost around 8.5

for just 1k more i got the mobo with features of a 17k asus..offcource i know quality matters but asrock had really good reviews

also i wanted future proof mobo so that i cud upgrade to 4th or 5th gen unlocked processor!
Going by the trends of intel(tick tock) i am pretty sure they will change the socket when the new gen processor comes out but i do hope they don't as i have a Z77 board as well :p

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
thanks for reply

as far i have seen, nobody changes processor(who have limited budget) .

Top Bottom