My Monster Computer + Gadgets + LED Lights in cabinet [WARNING: 24MB!!]

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
guys ur modding is awesome ...........there should be a sticky thread to give a detailed instructions on connecting the led in your molex ports to light up your cabinet.......lets all request the moderators for creating this ......and publish it in the next magazine under the column do it yourself

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
LED fans looks awesome if they match rig color correctly. Congos for your decision to buy LED ones.
Thanks.. I wanted LED Fans from all the time but was unable to get them as I am not allowed to go far from my home(I am a kid :p) and all shops nearby said that no such fans are manufactured!:shock:
I finally found a shop which said that they can get LED fans and the PSU I want from market...

Gave him list of 3-4 PSUs to get the one which is available...

Will get the LED Fan and PSU tomorrow in evening or Friday morning... :bananana:

The LED fan would either be of Blue or green color(depending on whats available).. If its green, it goes in front of my CPU and if blue, its in side panel.. :D :D
I will get another LED Fan once I get next pocket money :p

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Nice rig. :)

BTW Which PSUs have you ordered? How much are those fans going to cost you??
Thanks, BTW I have not ordered PSUs, but only a single PSU.. :p
I gave him list to get the one which is available:
FSP Saga II 500W
Corsair VX 450W
Corsair CX 500W v2
CM GX 450W

And the fans are of Rs. 600 :(

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I now finally have received the PSU(Cooler Master GX 450W) and the LED Fan(Green).. Some pics:

*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/DSC00184.JPG

*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/DSC00186.JPG

*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/DSC00187.JPG

*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/DSC00188.JPG

*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/DSC00190.JPG

LED Fan: Rs. 550
GX 450W: Rs. 3450

Total: Rs. 4000..... Now I have to wait longer to get the gaming keyboard and mouse.. :( :(

I installed the fan(I guess I did it correctly :|)... I need help on how to install the PSU.... :(

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^^ nice fan, but gx450? :snock: :unsure:
Thanks.. and yeah, a GX 450.... according to Piyush, another member here and online reviews, it was sufficient to power my PC..

I actually wanted FSP Saga II 500W Or Corsair VX450W or Tagan Stonerock 500W, but nothing was available other than this, extreme and intex PSUs!!!!

Ain't this enough to power my PC? :unsure: :(

Last edited:
OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Addition to my gaming PC's accessories:

Logitech MX518... will post pics soon... :) :bananana:

Planning to add G110 soon too :D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Logitech G110 has only 1 year warranty.Consider Microsoft Sidewinder X6.I am going to purchase X6 soon.....:))

And beware of Rashi Peripheral.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Thanks.. Is x6 having backlit keys?

And I have read about bad service of rashi too.....

Top Bottom