My "first" app on Windows Phone store

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Last weekend, I started to develop a simple Bluetooth debugging assistant app for Windows Phone. After working on it for several days, I completed the app yesterday and submitted it for review under the name "Bluetooth Assistant". Within a few minutes, I got an mail stating that my app has passed certification and will appear on the store in a few hours and it actually did appear on the store in a few hours. :-D

Regarding this app, it can connect to any of the paired devices and send or receive commands. As simple as that. This app can be used if you want to control your Arduino or other microcontrollers using Windows Phone via Bluetooth.

I would like to get some reviews from digitians. If you own a Windows Phone, you can download it from the store (link).

P.S.
This is not the first app I developed. But, the first app that I submitted to the store.
Also, PM me your email ID, if you want the Arduino code that I used to test this app.

A

amit.tiger12

Re: My "first" app on Windows Phone store

good :)... can this run on windows 8.1 pc???

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Its awesome that you have braved to code for Windows Phone instead of other platforms !! Will definitely give your app a shot and help promote it
I was infact looking for something like this because i was having trouble pairing certain bluetooth devices at home
will post more when I download etc
Thanks and congrats!! :)

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
nice ! good job, man ! :cool:
Thank you! :)
Its awesome that you have braved to code for Windows Phone instead of other platforms !! Will definitely give your app a shot and help promote it
I was infact looking for something like this because i was having trouble pairing certain bluetooth devices at home
will post more when I download etc
Thanks and congrats!! :)
Thanks and For some reasons, I feel Windows Phone is the best bet for developers. No fear of piracy, cheaper than iTunes Connect account and totally free for students like me. I just <3 Windows Phone. But, that's just my opinion.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thank you! :)

Thanks and For some reasons, I feel Windows Phone is the best bet for developers. No fear of piracy, cheaper than iTunes Connect account and totally free for students like me. I just <3 Windows Phone. But, that's just my opinion.

yeah me too
I hate android now especially since Lollipop
Im a "noob" Dev myself and I develop "sample" hobby apps for ios and WP and intend to make a proper app soon
im gonna pass on android myself
I think Windows has a great future ahead of it,Microsoft has kept its promises and has been very consistent so far!! :)
My daily phone is a Lumia 720!! Love the phone!! dont feel like getting a new one

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
At present, Working on an update to Bluetooth Assistant. This time a few UI changes along with support for custom keypad layouts. It should be done in a a few days. A screenshot of what's under development.

*pbs.twimg.com/media/CATaN56VAAAVHmt.png

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150317_0003[1].png
    wp_ss_20150317_0003[1].png
    71.8 KB · Views: 147
  • CATaN56VAAAVHmt.png
    CATaN56VAAAVHmt.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 149
OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Just submitted the update I had mentioned in the previous post. It sure took me a little longer than expected. Anyway, The update should be available in a few hours to download.

Have posted about the update in my blog. Shahul Hameed - Bluetooth Assistant now at v2.0

BTW, Anyone have faced any issues/bugs?

Top Bottom