MY FINAL CONFIGURATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Toocool said:
Thanks buddy.. :) Do u think buying a 19 inch LCD monitor is worth it?

no ways ... they are damn costly at the moment. a samsung 19" will cost u around 25k now and 4-5 months down the line it will become very cheap. no sense buying it now.

OP
T

Toocool

Journeyman
k..

In one of your replies u said this.. " I suggest going for a 6600gt though instead of a vanilla 6600. BIG 6600GT 128MB DDR3 is for 8500+taxes."

I am getting a Big 6600 (256 mb) for 5800 + tax.. You suggested 6600 GT which costs 8500+ for 128 MB.. whats the catch there? I dont understand the terms of these Graphics cards.. :(

mohit

The Hardware Labs
6600 GT comes with DDR 3 memory and more pipelines than a 6600 plain. A plain 6600 is the low end model of the GT chipset which is only good for low resolution gaming. I dont suggest a 6600 plain unless u r very tight on budget. Go for the 6600GT from BIG , it is for 8500+taxes in delhi. a very very good deal there.

ask them for BIG 6600GT 128 MB DDR PCI-EXPRESS thats it .. also check the latest hardware prices and quotes sticky of this forum for all the latest pricing of BIG cards available. that should give you some idea.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
mohit said:
6600 GT comes with DDR 3 memory and more pipelines than a 6600 plain. A plain 6600 is the low end model of the GT chipset which is only good for low resolution gaming. I dont suggest a 6600 plain unless u r very tight on budget. Go for the 6600GT from BIG , it is for 8500+taxes in delhi. a very very good deal there.

ask them for BIG 6600GT 128 MB DDR PCI-EXPRESS thats it .. also check the latest hardware prices and quotes sticky of this forum for all the latest pricing of BIG cards available. that should give you some idea.

AFAIK 6600 vanilla has the same no. of pixel/vertex pipelines as 6600GT (8 pixel, 3 vertex) , the difference is it is clocked much lower than the GT and has slower DDR1 memory compared to the GDDR3 memory of the GT

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
go for benq dw 1640 dvd writer and lite on combo drive ..

dont buy lite on dvd writer . and sony's writer is the just a rebadged version of benq 1640 ..

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ya when the sony dru-810a is a rebadged benq1640 why shudnt he go for a sony ?? atleast he will get much better service n warranty support than benq. rashi peripherals people have a real good service network and thats where sony is a better decision to buy.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
ya that may be true :?:

but benq offers 2 years warranty . also do u think the firmware support of sony is as good as benq ? I don't think so ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom