My DVD - RW drive not recognizing Digit DVD's

athul

Right off the assembly line
I got my first Digit issue 2 days ago..

I love the magazine and topics covered and so much of information to read the whole month

Now, I thought of playing the Digit DVD's on my desktop on my DVD - RW drive

But its not recognizing the disks :(

all other cd's are read and even DVD's but not digit disks... I don't have money to change hardware if you say to upgrade

Please help me troubleshoot the problem

Rajesh345

Youngling
post ur DVD drive's name or run this tool to see if ur DVD drive
supporr Duel layer

Download Nero InfoTool 5.3.3.0 Free - Analyses a drive, disc, configuration and software - Softpedia

*img405.imageshack.us/img405/5859/unledqs.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Disks might be bad. Try them in some other machine and see if they work.

Contact the help desk: helpdesk at thinkdigit dot com.

Also, if the disks work in some other machine, then try flashing your drive's firmware.

stunner.agk

Right off the assembly line
I'm also facing the same problem. The dvd seem to be ok as it is working perfectly in other computers. My drive also seems fine as its having no problem reading other cds and dvds (even dual layers). Now whats it with digit goodies and my pc? I really wonder.

papa

In search of Peace...
Used to have the same problem with Digit DVDs.Some DVDs just would not be read........
Unable to figure out its DVD issue or the drive issue

gameranand

Living to Play
I donno but some Digit DVDs just don't work on a particular DVD Drive. I had similar problem with my previous drive some DVDs just won't run although it would work fine on other drives. Its kinda weird problem but I can't figure out why is that.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Try cleaning your CD/DVD drives using a CD Cleaner. It helps me when sometimes Digit DVD's dont work in my PC.

If they dnt work even on a different PC -

send a email to

Code:
 help@thinkdigit.com
with subject CD/DVD

THey usually reply within a day or two

Top Bottom