my comp restart whn I play game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
every time iam starting uefa champion's league, comp gets restarted after a few minuit of play, it is happening for last 2 to 3 days, some time whn not playing any game thn also it gets restarted but not every time , but every time iam starting game like uefa champion's league or fifa 07, system gets restarted immediatly after a few min of play.
my sys config is 512 mb ddr ram, intel d101ggc motherboard , 2.8ghz cpu and 80gb sata hdd.
somebody plz help me to solve this out.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Make sure all the FANs, SMPS, Procy, etc is running fine..

Open up the cabinate and Plug every thing tight :p, change the RAM slot.. !! if those doesnt help, possible problem with SMPS !!

paul_007

Padawan
if ur system is having Pentium dual core processor..... then u will definitly get restarting problem...bcos it gets heated easily na d hangs or restarts. i am havin same processor and gettin same problem ...so there are following 2 methods to solve ur problem:

1.) put some thermal paste on ur processor and use zalman cooling fan,ur system will work fine...

2.) simply open ur cabinet from side and then work on ur system... in this way air will flow easily and processor doesnt get heated...currently i am usng this method and i am facin no prob

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
You can check ur CPU temp is increasing rapidly(say .5 per 8 or 9 sec) by going to BIOS->Hardware monitor(or whatever showing CPU Temp) (restart->press del).Then optimum temp is 59-63 degress.
If this is the case then it is the problem of the CPU thermal paste ( able to take out the heat completly) or CPU Fan.Replace the paste.

OP
gau_pppu

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
i check all the fans smps cpu and my extra fan also , they are all working correctly, is this the problem with os bec when I tried to restore my comp to an earlier version it restore all the files and restart then after starting is shows that restoration failed, nothing has been change to ur computer chose another restore point. I tried with many restore point but same result.
do u think that it is a problem of ram or motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom