My 5 day old XBOX360 showing 3 RROD Please Help Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
I got my 360 just 5 days back .....altogether i may have played abt 2 hrs....
yesterday i just switvhed it on and it showed the RROD once...

I restarted it agin ...it turned on.....after 10 mts....RROD again..after that many time i turned it on....it still have it...

:-(.... help me please...

its under warranty...so today i am calling them..

but i thought its only during overheating it happnes...

but in my case its not....

one of my frnd said if ther is no sufficient volatge then also it happens is it true?????...my house has low volatge nowadays at night....

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Wher are all u XBOX USERS GONE......

when ther is a debate about whos best u guys are here....when needed help none of u is ther.....

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Last year i remember seeing something like a guy wrapping his xbox in a towel and running it for about 10 mins. The problem miraculously fixed by itself.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Last year i remember seeing something like a guy wrapping his xbox in a towel and running it for about 10 mins. The problem miraculously fixed by itself.
I'm gonna do the same . but this time to RROD of 360 so that i can get a Jasper(65nm CPu n GPU) in replacement .

Jasper ones is supposed not to RROD .

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
no error code..my screen went blank.....and ok....i am calling them..the distributor from redington called me and said to give him a call this evening..

@zeeshan.....jasper???,,,its a new chipset????

how do we identify it......

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Jasper , the successor to falcon will be released in Fall 2008 ( Sep-Dec 2008 ). It will jave Both 65 nm CPU and GPU and will not RROD .

So i'll play with mine and then RROD it around Dec 08(if it already doesn't) .

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
so u sayin to lug it around upto that time.....????

wat abt all the RROD we gonna get.....??????????

and i was thinking abt modding it....so no no to that.....

back to my ps2..god i should have gone for the ps3 itself.....

but idiot me postponed it for next year.......

ray|raven

Think Zen.
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Xbox360-ringofdeath.jpg/180px-Xbox360-ringofdeath.jpg
RROD - Red Ring Of Death.

Regards,
ray

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Forget modding Xbox 360 with the RROD still around. Even if you have got a PS3, you couldn't have modded it.

Pay for the titles dude. Developers put in a lot of effort to get the quality titles out. Why cheat them?

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Forget modding Xbox 360 with the RROD still around. Even if you have got a PS3, you couldn't have modded it.

Pay for the titles dude. Developers put in a lot of effort to get the quality titles out. Why cheat them?
+1

I have bout All Original Titles for both the Consoles i Have .

I bought my Dreamcast in 2000 and back then too i bought all original titles for it . Resident Evil 2 , Teeoff , Dead or Alive 2 . (But that was probably because i was a child n i didn't know what pirated titles were )

And as For 360 , well All Original titles here too.

In my Opinion , a Price Point of 1K is justified for a game . If MS India strikes deal with all Publishers to sell All X360 games at 1K then i think Sales volume will atleast double .

Coz i talked to the Landmark(retail chain) guys n they said that the Rs 999 titles were the most sold ones .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom