My 2 GB mp3 player working not properly....plz help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VISHNU@ANCHAL

Right off the assembly line
my 2 GB mp3 player not working properly.........:(:( when i put mp3 songs more than 25 it shows 'format error' why its happens.... hw can solve this problem???:(:(

evewin89

In the zone
i think ur MP3 player is a delhi made..........i also hav 1,whose size was 1gb wen i bought it ,after formating it the MP3 player b'cum 512 MB...the shopkeeper cheeted me...i bought dat player 4 around 2100 Rs.....bt its a pure REPLICA of APPLE I-pod.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
:D Delhi made:

U mean chinese made!

They are crap, better grab the seller by neck and collar and ask hime to give out the money back.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Well Initially also own the so called "Delhi/China Made" MP3 Player ...so let me tell you some thing ... i brought a 2 GB one...and packed it full to test it n yes it works just fine with approx 1.8 GB Songs ...Scene 2 ...my friend bought a 128 MB one..and after Pugging in he was surprised to see that its showing capacity of 512 MB ...so like me he also packed it with songs ..and they played fine ..but after some time he had to format it..and funny thing is its capacity is reduced to 128 MB again...so i did a R&D ..and Came to conclusion ...That i cannot find the Reason :( ...so Initially dont go for the Printed Sticker or what the seller says to you ..just simply format it and then see what is its Actual capacity

So Enough of the Gyan ...now lets look at your problem ..first see if all the files you copied are MP3 file coz these players dont support Real / ogg / AAC etc formats ..also it may be the issue that Being a Dumb n Cheap variant insted of Memory full error its giving you 'format error' ...so best way format the Drive and then check the size...hope it helps

evewin89

In the zone
:D Delhi made:

U mean chinese made!

They are crap, better grab the seller by neck and collar and ask hime to give out the money back.
my story is abt. 3 yrs old & @ dat time i dont kno nything abt. flash based mp3 players.bt nw i learned da lesson dat nvr 2 buy products frm such types of market.
;)

Well Initially also own the so called "Delhi/China Made" MP3 Player ...so let me tell you some thing ... i brought a 2 GB one...and packed it full to test it n yes it works just fine with approx 1.8 GB Songs ...Scene 2 ...my friend bought a 128 MB one..and after Pugging in he was surprised to see that its showing capacity of 512 MB ...so like me he also packed it with songs ..and they played fine ..but after some time he had to format it..and funny thing is its capacity is reduced to 128 MB again...so i did a R&D ..and Came to conclusion ...That i cannot find the Reason :( ...so Initially dont go for the Printed Sticker or what the seller says to you ..just simply format it and then see what is its Actual capacity

So Enough of the Gyan ...now lets look at your problem ..first see if all the files you copied are MP3 file coz these players dont support Real / ogg / AAC etc formats ..also it may be the issue that Being a Dumb n Cheap variant insted of Memory full error its giving you 'format error' ...so best way format the Drive and then check the size...hope it helps
i was also suffering frm such type of prob. bt after FORMATING it,though its size reduced frm 1gb to 512MB da "format error" was solved.i ever wonder,wat kind of S/W they use 2 increase the size of the FLASH DRIVE.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom