MW3 + temp warning 60'

cray.x

Broken In
hey guys I'm playing COD MW3 on the following specs
AMD A8 3850
Asus F1 A55 mlx plus
corsair 4gb vengeance
corsair CX 500
and it gives constant temperature warning of 60' C so i wanted to ask will my processor be safe if i play continuously for 4-5 hours????
the same warning is given when i play splinter cell conviction. i run the CPU fan on turbo mode while playing games through Asus AI suite. :|:|:| :cry:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Your processor is safe, AFAIK. 60c while running a game is not hot. It is acceptable. Stop worrying.. start playing.

OP
cray.x

cray.x

Broken In
are u guys playing on the same config? or some different?
@101gamerz mine is an APU ( CPU + GPU)
AMD A8 3850 with Radeon HD 6550D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Uninstall Asus AI suite - for temp/volt monitoring use HWinfo

@ Neo - what cpu do you have ?

masterkd

Padawan
^ASUS AI suite gives me pretty much accurate temps and other info..similar to HWinfo..also it have lots of customization options..don't uninstall it..just check temps with HWinfo once..i think you will get similar readings..60C when playing games is fine..don't worry about it!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ASUS AI suite gives me pretty much accurate temps and other info..similar to HWinfo..also it have lots of customization options..don't uninstall it..just check temps with HWinfo once..i think you will get similar readings..60C when playing games is fine..don't worry about it!!

Asus Ai suite may be good for Asus motherboards and offers lots of customization options but it's really annoying to see a temp alrm even when the apu temp is within safe zone - this could be due to the temp warning level is set at 60c either on the Ai suite or bios - op should check those first and set the temp warning level propely.

Top Bottom