MW runs too fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ive bought a new rig with 7600GT and X2 4200+.
My problem is: MW is running much faster than it is meant to be. I can't even controll cars at 80MPH. I noticed that the time clock is running much fatser than normal.
I tried to make the game slower by increasing the eye candys, but the card is handling every details with terrible speed. I can't think driving a Mc Laren on this CARD!!!!!Is there any way I can make the game playable???

Also how to enable/disable HDR nd BLOOM on MW???I can't find those setings. I think HDR is running now as there are much glares sometimes.

Tnx in advance.

go_gamez

In the zone
Thts not u r rigs...or u gfx card's problem...but the game's problem itself..
even i cant drive..the super cars...very well...its very difficult..to handle them..
like the merc-maclarenSLR porscheGT and all...
so dnt think..of handling these beasts...at grat speeds..cauz its not very..easy..
these beasts just zoom off like a rocket !!

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ive completed the same game on my older card without a problem and even Mc laren was a piece of cake and I dunt noticed any lag or slow then..but the game was playable and 1second was 1 second.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Thnx Souraph
But I think this may be noticeable in racing games only. Won't affect fps or others.

Im now playing Quake4 nd no problem at all.

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
NFS: MW does not support HDR, only bloom. >>set the visual treatment to high
try increasing the anti-aliasing & texture filtering settings. Also increase ur resolution

don't worry, NFS MW is meant to be played at that sppppeeeeeedddd!!! ENJOY!!

Last edited:
OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
See this..the utilization of both cores are totaly different. Is it OK???
I fear the first core is underpowered as always 2nd CPU if more busy tha 1st in most cases.
*imageshack.us*img105.imageshack.us/img105/865/mwmax1hrnl7.th.jpg

paul_007

Padawan
aravind_n20 said:
Ive bought a new rig with 7600GT and X2 4200+.
My problem is: MW is running much faster than it is meant to be. I can't even controll cars at 80MPH. I noticed that the time clock is running much fatser than normal.
I tried to make the game slower by increasing the eye candys, but the card is handling every details with terrible speed. I can't think driving a Mc Laren on this CARD!!!!!Is there any way I can make the game playable???

Also how to enable/disable HDR nd BLOOM on MW???I can't find those setings. I think HDR is running now as there are much glares sometimes.

Tnx in advance.

r u telling about ur problem or boasting about ur new machine :)) :)) :))

anyways u have right to boast if u r havin new powerful machine :)

as far as ur problem goes u can try NFS MW patch v1.3 or latest, ithink this may solve ur problem....

Stalker

Padawan
almost forgot.....enable Vsync from the game options & ur video card control panel. This should solve ur problem

uzair

Jumping Jack
Can anyone of you tell me if most wanted would run on this config.

352 MB Ram
32 MB AGP(Built in)S3 Pro Savage DDR
Hard disc has plenty of space...
Nearly 40+ gigs
?????????

paul_007

Padawan
i think it will work, my friend is having 256 MB ddr ram and 32 mb onboard intel 845 mobo and NFS MW is working fine on his PC .

Stalker

Padawan
@aravind_n20
how much did u buy ur rig 4?? i'm also interested in buying a similar config

tried oblivion & F.E.A.R. on ur new comp????

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Here is the pricing:
X2 4200+ 10500/-
A8N E 5500/-
250SATA2 4000/-
XFX 7600GT 11500/-
CREATIVE T6060 5000/-
SAM 17" FLAT 798 PLUS 6200/-
ALTEC HEADSET 512i 650/-(GOoD QUALITY SOUND AND BASS IS MUCH BETTER)

dUN HAVE TIME TO INSTALL AND TRY..NOW STUCK WITH QUAKE4, HL2 EP1, MW etc..
IS OBLIVION DAT GR8????

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
Thx 4 the price list
well, u will like oblivion if u like RPG's. its a gud game, and will run decently on ur comp.
HL2 EP1...itz a damn short game, finished it it 1 day!!
dude, i think u should really play FEAR, it will rock on ur rig!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom