Must play Ios/android games

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i have played many more games but posting the unlisted ones:

Puzzle:
Apparatus
Impossible game (yah, its impossible only)

Adventure:
Toki Tori

PS: all for Android.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Cut the Rope (Android and iOS)
World of Goo (Android and iOS)

:smile:

Cut The Rope(Android). Totally redeems itself for just 48Rs.

if you liked Cut the Rope.

try Where's My Water :D

wonderful and amazig puzzle game with more than 140 exciting puzzles!
High quality graphics in combination with fantastic sound and life-like water physics gives us another masterpiece from Disney Mobile.

bollywoodflow88

Right off the assembly line
I bought the Samsung Galaxy S2 android smartphone. I have played only android game on my phone such as angry birds, puzzle game, real tennis, cricket and GTA racing. They all games are wonderful and amazing game with high quality graphics in combination and fantastic sound.

I suggest playing mega run for iOS

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
infinity blade's not that good. I thought it was a really good game when I saw it in iPad 3's commercial but nah. You need to play games like modern combat or Rage.

u make me laugh...seeing is different than experiencing it on your own...
its still the best unreal 3 engine game on iOS

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The Humble Bundle for Android 3 (pay what you want and help charity) droid bundle all good if u no have, not sure how it unlocks the games for pc and mac

PvZ II is on it's way

for iOS, donno how many on droids
Asphalt 7
Pocket Planes
Axon Runner
Canabalt
Time Ducks
Edge
Void
Charadium II
MovieCat
Destructopus
Jenga
Mega Worm
Red Nova
Poker Invaders
Buganoids

hey anyone know a good poker game? not multiplayer, practice mode in a multiplayer is fine, shud be able to fix the amt in purse hopefully, playing on imagine poker atm but it has AI with irritating personalities (Tooth Fairy, Mona Lisa, Red Beard, Napolean, Robin Hood etc). Little red riding hood actually plays like a kid, randomly betting and folding.

Drag Racing,must have for racing enthusiast's.Very addictive.Anyone here who plays this game? If anyone does please mention your rank.Mine is ~3500 :cool:

Top Bottom