Must Play Indie Games

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Ok added respective threads to games . What to do with left things.Gamespot review link ?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would suggest to remove the quote tag, colors and spoiler tags for the links. Just increase the font size of the game name. If possible, you can add a short description of the game. You can copy paste from sites like Metacritic. ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Dink Small Wood is also a good indie game :wink:

You know Zangetsu, it would really help us all if you would just read before making posts with extremely basic queries. If you were a new member here, I would not have said anything at all. But you just repeat this all over, with hundreds of such posts. It is not wrong at all to ask such questions, but a simple google search could answer it too.

Just look at the description of this sub-section:

Seriously, how hard is it to read? :meditate:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Noted....

mitraark

Decrepit
Does Governor Of Poker come under Indie Games ?

Well our whole wing was hooked on to that for 3 months. Definitely one of my favourites.

sygeek

Technomancer
Overgrowth: It's still in alpha, and up for preorders.

The gameplay is amazing, although there's nothing much you can do at this point. It's a team of 4 people working on this indie game.

It costs $30 and in my opinion, it's totally worth the money.

voljin1987

Broken In
Like to add a few freeware games which are a must play in my book..

for platformer fans - spelunky cant recommend this game enough.. the levels are procedurally generated meaning they are different everytime u play them..
for rpg and rougelike fans - Tales of Maj'eyal and Dwarf fortress (more of a simulation)
for adventure game fans - Journey down over the edge.
for a funny game which plays similar to pheonix attorney - Fedora spade series.

exploratory platformers - Knytt stories and u can try the paid game saira by the same dev.. also try out iji

Will add more as I can recall em :)

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin
Mono

The aim of the game is to change the colour of the entire screen from black to white or white to black. This is achieved by shooting the alien blobs that colour the background when destroyed. There are 3 colours of blobs to shoot (red, green and blue) and the colour they leave behind changes the behaviour of any enemies that travel over it. A sort of "player controlled difficulty curve" where the more of the screen you colour, the more the enemies behaviour changes.

Top Bottom