Music Playback quality, N70 vs W800i which is good ?

Music Playback, n70 vs W800i which is best ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kannan

In the zone
I did a search. Still I am in dilemma. No body have mentioned the quality of the n70's music playback.

I am very much interested in a mobile with Music Player featuring good BASS & Treble Elements. <- First Priority

Good Camera & Removable Device like a USB thumb drive <- Second Priority

Should I go for W800i or should I go for n70 or shall I wait for n80 ?

If the BASS in n70 is low, is there any possibility of increasing the bass using 3rd party MP3 player with equalizer ??

Any body have any idea weather n80 comes with an equalizer ?

Please suggest me.

Regards,
Kannan.B

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
W800i was not meant as an external speaker phone (such as the W550 or the Motorola E398). However the headphones provided with the W800i is excellent. And to top it off it comes with a 3.5mm Jack which will enable you to hook it to any normal headphones. I actually hook it up to my car stereo and listen to the mp3's and also I can take calls thru it too ;) The sound quality is absolutely brilliant.

OP
K

Kannan

In the zone
Hey icecoolz, thanks for replying.

Can W800i be used as removable thumb drive ?
Is the USB v2.0 or v1.1 ??

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
can be used as a removable thumb drive however needs the drivers provided by SE. So it isnt strictly a USB drive. And I guess that answers your question on the spec as well. Once the driver is installed then it works as a normal thumb drive. I have transferred files between my office laptop and home PC using this which were non mp3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom