Mumbai Digitians ..please help..FRAUD on EBAY INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
What option did I have then ? keeping that crap chinese fone or replacing as the dealer said ??? U TELL !
Give him a negative feedback- or else you could have threatened him to give a proper cellphone within 5 working days/return the money back or else you will give a negative feedback. This is what negative feedback does to a dealer:
Seller Non-Performance

Have you done some thinking before the money you would have been saved.
This is what you can do:
#1. Did the cellphone come with any manufacturer's warranty? If yes did you receive a proper bill (not challan)? If you did, you can pull him down to customer court saying that he sold a defective unit and when you asked for a refund/replace as per manufacturer's policy, the seller refused to do so. But if the piece doesn't have any period of manufacturer's warranty mentioned on the box and/or with a proper bill, that option is closed.

#2. Best you can do i swallow your pride and sweet talk to him. If he does respond and does the needful, count your good luck. If not, let this be a lesson to you and move on.

Last edited:
OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
that was right ..I should have given him -ve feedback but I was fooled by his talks :(

#1 option is closed as he didnt send a bill

#2 option is closed as he is not responding to my sms/call from my phone or any other phone

so move on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom