Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
how can i use multiple headphones for different audio outputs.i mean i need to listen to music while my sis talks on skype/gtalk.plzz is there a way

veddotcom

Journeyman
Buy A Tool Which has Two Output port for headphone,Insert it into your computer's Jack. Go to any good Electronics Shop.. U can get that at cost of 10-15 Rs. I have this Stuffs. I don't know exact name.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
how can i use multiple headphones for different audio outputs.i mean i need to listen to music while my sis talks on skype/gtalk.plzz is there a way
I don't think you can do that. Even if you have two headphone jacks or use an adaptor which splits the signal into two jacks both the headphone will still receive the same signal. So you'll be hearing the music and Skype call simultaneously.

red_devil

Back!
Buy A Tool Which has Two Output port for headphone,Insert it into your computer's Jack. Go to any good Electronics Shop.. U can get that at cost of 10-15 Rs. I have this Stuffs. I don't know exact name.

even if he has 2 output ports it wont mean that he'll get two DIFFERENT outputs...

veddotcom

Journeyman
even if he has 2 output ports it wont mean that he'll get two DIFFERENT outputs...

Offcourse Its Not Possible to Listen Music n Talking at Skype[By Using Headphone Only] Both Simultaneously, I just told him to U can Connect two Headphones ... But There is a Point that You can Do both Listen Music and Talk on Skype Both Simultaneously by Using Inbuilt Speakers AND Headphone,If you have LAPTOP. Just Select The different output Mode for Both the Programs, You will Listen get two different signal at your headphone and your speaker, And in DESKTOP its not Possible, Even by Installing a another new sound card on Your Board. Since you will have to Disable the Inbuilt ON_BOARD Sound card for Installing new one.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Nop in single word its not possible since there is only one output (out)

but if you have a mobile phone with a2dp support , you can listen music through your mobile while your sis talks on skype .

veddotcom

Journeyman
Nop in single word its not possible since there is only one output (out)

but if you have a mobile phone with a2dp support , you can listen music through your mobile while your sis talks on skype .

YES its Possible Dude in LAPTOP, I Can Listen Two Different song Simultaneously, One in Head Phone(By Using Media Player Classic) and another one in Laptop Speaker (using WINAMP), Also the Song Playing in Headphone is not Audible to The inbuilt Speaker And Vice Versa. Just U need to Select The Output Mode of Sound output Of this two Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom