Multiplayer games over LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FilledVoid

Can we play game over Hamanchi with different version of game ?

Suppose:-
I have NFS:MW v1.2 and my friend have NFS:MW v1.3
i.e our version differ 1.2 and 1.3

Can we still play the game on LAN with Hamachi ?

#1 Post updated

There are some games that works with different versions but you will ahve to find that out. Why not just try to join and find out if they work. You most likely will have to upgrade /degrade to the same version. WHy not just install the game as it is and both of you play? After all you both want is to have a bit of fun right?

OP
U

~User Name~

Broken In
There are some games that works with different versions but you will ahve to find that out. Why not just try to join and find out if they work. You most likely will have to upgrade /degrade to the same version. WHy not just install the game as it is and both of you play? After all you both want is to have a bit of fun right?

Ok Thanks. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif
Plz keep visiting this thread as I will post some more question when I faces problem. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/63.gif

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Pagal_Dude is my friend, he is only one with whom I want to play NFS:MW.

We too are begginer in LAN Play.

So he was asking that question then only I PMed him so that he didnot take reply in this thread as I am asking question.

Plz donot report

Plz help me out in my questions
How come you and Pagal Dude have the same IP? The deleted post from Pagal Dude and your post below him have the same IP.. Lemme investigate some more. If guilty, please tell right now and stop using one of the IDs.. Else, if more proof is found, ill ban both IDs permanently.

OP
U

~User Name~

Broken In
kalpik check ur Inbox ; PMed u..
check that.

New Question:-

How much bandwith usage will be used in 10 minutes while playing game over LAN?

#1 Post updated.

Last edited:
F

FilledVoid

How much bandwith usage will be used in 10 minutes while playing game over LAN?

Install NetMeter and then monitor the bandwidth usage. It depends on what you play and with how many opponents you have.

waqqasar

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I want to play Need for Speed: Most Wanted with my friends in LAN, but it by default offer only up to 4 players to play at a time. But we are 6 friends to play. Is there any method to increase no. of players in Most Wanted other than Hamachi.

Any suggestions???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom