[Multiplayer] Armagetron Advanced

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Armagetron Advanced [Download]

Would any of you be interested in playing this neat Light-cycle game (as seen in both, TRON and TRON: Legacy movies)? Post here and if we have enough interest, we can host matches and play :grin:

There is a lot of skill to conquer to play this type of a game, and I'm a newbie myself. Don't expect any ownage (although I may be, if you guys are already good at this, but am willing to level up! :lol:)

It may appear archaic, but appearances are deceptive. It is a jolly good game. ;-)

P.s. If anyone knows a better Light-cycle game that additionally has a neat multi-player mode, do let us know.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've played this. Good and fun game actually. Available in Arch Community repo as armagetronad.

anyone up for it now?

OP
QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey ico, could you get onto #grind on FreeNode and ping me when you're up? I should be on for another couple of hours :)

Post-play Edit: Great session ico, thanks for spending some time to play! I need to really tweak this thing up for a good experience :D

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup, it was fun to play. :p I'll also try to get the server working.

Rubber around 30 should be good. I thought 50 was still on the higher side.

OP
QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Lets lightcycle then! I'll be up for another couple of hours, and am hosting. Get onto #grind on FreeNode and give my nick a ping to join!

Update for today: Well I'll thank Notepad, GDB, GCC, LaTeX, TeX and Word for playing today.

P.s. If I get time this week, I'll look to setup a dyndns account so that folks do not have to log on to an IRC network to get the server address.

Last edited:

kamy13

Right off the assembly line
hey awl.....
i loooveeee Armagetron Advanced...please suggest free software..for this game....or where can i get its free version...

Top Bottom