Hi i want to create a multiboot DVD from the following ISO images:

1. Hiren's Boot CD 9.3
2. Windows XP Live CD created using Bartpe
3. Ultimate Boot Recovery CD 2008
4. Ultimate Boot CD 4.11
5. Avast BartCD
6. Windows XP Pro SP2
7. Ubuntu 7.10

All ISO images are individually bootable. How can i make a multiboot DVD with them so that i can use any of them from one DVD. I tried MagicISO, UltraISO, Easyboot but not succeded. Any suggestions/valuable comments pse ? Thanks in advance.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
You can try BCDW (Boot CD Wizard).Google search BCDW. Lots of info on this is spread over many forums and websites and relentless digging needed to get a grip on it and how to go about.
Personally more than a year ago I have used it to create a multiboot CD.It took me almost two months of research and trial.A number of links that I had added to my favourites on this, do not work now for whatever reason but I do understand that multiboot DVDs can also be created using this program.
Unfortunately, I don't think any one can give you a step by step procedure in using it ( that includes me:) ), though you may find general guidelines here and there.
Try your luck.

Last edited:

src2206

In the zone
How about this:
Use CDMenu Pro (or CDStarter Freeware) and then compile all the above softwares in 1 CD/ DVD and while burning let the burner make it bootable. Honestly I never tried it, but I was just wondering about this problem and this idea came to my mind....:rolleyes:

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
I do not know about CD Menu Pro but in a multi boot CD/ DVD what we are trying to do is to boot from various options and therefore you should get a menu, selecting which you should be able to boot into the appropriate bootable items you had written on the CD/DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom