Mtnl Users

Which is the best ISP?

• Total voters

Goten

Banned
I am creating this thread for helping and sharing our tits and bits of using mtnl. Firstly, I want all you mtnl people to go to speedtest.net and check out your speed and ping results so that we can compare the quality of service that mtnl is providing us. Secondly , It would be nice if you wrote about your usage experience and troubles you have had with mtnl(mentioning days to repair that would help). Thirdly, You can ask for help regarding mtnl issues from me and fellow members.

Here are my results and experience.

*www.speedtest.net/result/1000002572.png

I have been using mtnl for the past 6 months. I am using 512kbps unlimited plan. I am fairly satisfied with mtnl as because my connection has been down for only two times making it only to 4 days in total. My service is consistent and very good. The customer care guys respond to your queries too. I have also changed my location in this time and the service was very prompt. Thats all I have to say right now. More updates will follow soon about billing and other procedures and issues.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
MTNL obviously. No crap FUP and excellent pings outside India of which Airtel in Delhi can only dream of.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You Broadband, Inc. 1MBPS, UL

Speedtest with Bombay servers(from Hyderabad)

*www.speedtest.net/result/1000305672.png

San Fransisco, CA

*www.speedtest.net/result/1000307570.png

Tokyo, JP

*www.speedtest.net/result/1000312930.png

OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
You Broadband, Inc. 1MBPS, UL

Speedtest with Bombay servers(from Hyderabad)

*www.speedtest.net/result/1000305672.png

Hey its nice for people using other services to post their test results also.

You are such a show off. Sad Hyderabad has no test servers....Medieval place.

Top Bottom