MTNL 3G coming on December 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
*www.business-standard.com/india/ne...-to-roll-out-3g-services11-dec/13/03/50533/on

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
im waiting too......
but is it upto our xpectations in terms of quality n affordability.........!!????

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Very bad. MTNL/BSNL launching 3G services soon and the process for giving spectrum to private companies doesn't seem to be starting in the near future :( .

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^
And wat is so bad. Just coz its a govt company do you think it can not provide good service or have an advantage?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^I have experienced the pathetic service provided by MTNL. Government companies get the best possible resources but due to corruption, are nowhere near private companies in providing satisfaction to customers.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have a doubt guys, why does the phone sometimes shows 3G sign, when there is no network? :confused

I have experienced this in many symbian phones.

Power UP

In the zone
I have a doubt guys, why does the phone sometimes shows 3G sign, when there is no network? :confused

I have experienced this in many symbian phones.
Network mode when set to Umts from Gsm in the phone settings will show the 3G icon. But since we don't have 3G yet it will show no network.

Ps. It might also happen when network is set to Dual mode ( i.e UMTS & GSM )

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^I have experienced the pathetic service provided by MTNL. Government companies get the best possible resources but due to corruption, are nowhere near private companies in providing satisfaction to customers.

Per person experience. Mine is way better with MTNL. Cellphone/Basic Phone/Broadband/IPTV everything in my home is MTNL and the company has never disappointed me. Fair billing, instant service fixes, attractive pricing - wat more can you ask for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom