2)stability - asus
3)OC - asus
4)features - gigabyte
5)warranty - asus
6)price - msi

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Looks: DFI Lan Party series.
Reliability: Intel (dun understand but maybe due to the Name "INTEL").
Underclockability: MERCURY (the worst perfomance nd quality but lower prices)

kalpik said:
MSI, if you ask me.. ASUS doesn't even come close..
y?
i know it also has excellent support warranty
my frnd msi mobo was replaced 2 times with origirnal mobo but it took 1month to get the new one everytime

but the point is not that.
First time when they replaced with a new mobo , they gave again faulty one.So had to change it 2nd time.

and about ASUS

its jsut ok nothing special and nothing to cheer about but its damn costly than otehrs.and once for me it took about 1 month to get replace my faulty mobo

gigabyte no experince with it.any one know about its performance and reliability?

foxconn mobos are gr8 overclockers and stability also excellent and they cost about half the price of ASUS mobos

but people tend to choose the most expensive of the brands.

tanxx..

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm bad that you had a bad experience with MSI. Just that i never had any bad experience with MSI motherboards. I've had bad experiences with foxconn and asus. MSI+nVidia chipset=best combo IMHO!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
MSI doesn't has that overclocking potential as ASUS. Lets take boards with nf4 ultra chipsets. A8nE has tons of oc options where MSI mobo is going more for other features but no xtra oc fearures as ASUS.

aravind_n20 said:
MSI doesn't has that overclocking potential as ASUS. Lets take boards with nf4 ultra chipsets. A8nE has tons of oc options where MSI mobo is going more for other features but no xtra oc fearures as ASUS.
MSI Nforce4 boards,foxconn have better overclocking capability than otherz.
chek anand tech forums

Last edited:

Zaysen

Broken In
My Present Vintage PC Configuration of P4 1.7 Ghz 400Mhz FSB With 768mb SD Ram of PC-133 Mhz Runs on an Intel Original D845WN Motherboard 845 Chipset with AGP 4X Assembled In December 2001.

Not a Single Problem Faced In the past 5 Years till date. The Above Motherboard was manufactured for Intel by Foxconn who was the contract manufacturer for Intel Original Motherboards till Dec 2004. So i Feel Foxconn Motherboards win in terms of value for money features and most important rock solid stability.

At Present Intel Original Motherboards are not being manufactured by Foxconn or ASUS and that is why quality has suffered over previous chipsets.

ASUS Motherboards are sold more on their brand name but when it comes to service they have the most pathetic service here in delhi.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
This thread doesn't make sense. At different periods of times different manufactturers come up with different products with different performances.
Each manufacturer gets a time to rule, there is no hard and fast rule.

By and large I would try to avoid Foxconn unless money isa real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom