[Praise] MSI India Service (DIGICARE) are The Best

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Recently I Got A New MSI Z68 GD65 B3 With Core i5 2500k ,,,
The Problem With The MB Was That From Day one It Has Sound Problems ...

Buzzing And All That Things....For 2 or 3 Months I Thought They Were Static ...As I didn't Used My PC Much Then....
But Recently The Sound Increased ....

See This Thread Which I Created For The Problem Link Here

So Went To MSI RMA which Is Handled By DIGICARE India and on The Place Customer Service Was Very Good and They Took My MB and Told Me If Repair is Possible Then Repair Else Replacement ...I Gave Them The MB On Saturday and Knew They Wont Return It On Sunday ....

So On Monday I Called Them And They Said That They Have Found The Fault And Will Call Me Back Soon and On Wednesday I Got A Call From Them Which I Thought Was To Say That We Found The Fault and Would Be Sending It To Banglore And You Will Get It Back After Two Weeks ( Like The Corsair ie KAIZEN People Did) ..

Nope They Said Problem Was A Faulty Chip and Then they Told Me That I Would Get A Message For The Pickup Date...

The Moment I Kept The Phone and That Instant Only I Got The Message To Pickup.... :shock::shock:

Just Rushed Their And Got My Motherboard Back In Just 3 Days :shock::shock: And That Too Was Brand New....

They Also Provided Online Tracking System Which I Wasn't Able To Use as They Were So Quick ....

Gona Recommend MSI To every One Because Of Their After Sales Service And RMA And Also Their Feature Rich Products :cool:

Also Came To Know That DIGICARE IS Authorized Service Centre for DIGISOL, DIGILITE, Kingston, MSI, Jetway, Beetal, Asrock, Strontium, Intel and Zotac

And OEM Service for HP, IBM, Acer, Lenovo, HCL, LG, Wipro, PCS, Foxconn,etc

Tenida

Gadget Freak
MSI service rocks. Congrats Dude :)
I have MSI motherboard and graphics card btw. So, for future service , I don't need to worry

sukesh1090

Adam young
yay even i have MSI gfx card so i have nothing to worry in the future then.in india we have good service from corsair(kaizen),Seagate,MSI,heard even gigabyte is good.looks like everything is good in India except those dumb rashi.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
yay even i have MSI gfx card so i have nothing to worry in the future then.in india we have good service from corsair(kaizen),Seagate,MSI,heard even gigabyte is good.looks like everything is good in India except those dumb rashi.

Logitech(Neoteric) also provides very good service.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
CM(amigo) also provides a good service.they replaced my cooler fan within 4-5 days and sent it to me.only thing is they just missed my TIM tube which i sent along with it.they asked me to buy a new tube.:-x

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
^^^^ Corsair (Kaizen) Good Service.... Send Them The PSU And Then Wait For A Wont ....

Realy hate Them...But Good Response When Contacted To Bangalore

Cilus

laborare est orare
Same experience here with my 890GXM-GD65 motherboard. I got it repaired within 1 week.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^^^ Corsair (Kaizen) Good Service.... Send Them The PSU And Then Wait For A Wont ....

Realy hate Them...But Good Response When Contacted To Bangalore

buddy they have to get parts from Taiwan or US,but they will get it within 1 week most and these people in Bangalore will dispatch it to you on that day only.i requested for my faulty 400R I/O panel and they sent me the New I/O panel from Canada(ups express) within a week then i sent them the faulty one after receiving the new one.what else do you need bro.you can't expect everything to be replaced on that day only.sometimes it takes time may be 1 week or 2 week.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
yup but only 35/- for shipping that faulty one to Bangalore as it is in my state only:-D and if you are asking about shipping from US and Taiwan then it is No.they will take care of everything.you have to only pay for shipping faulty one to kaizen thats it. he will remember your name and won't give you any replacement next time if you don't send him the faulty one.:p

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
+100.
Recently my corsair vx550 gone kaput..
I shipped it to banglore & they dispatched the new one just next day
of delivery..
My psu was replaced in less than week:mrgreen:

Mine was also quick but the local rma office guys didn't shipped it to bangalore as I called them and they said they didn't received it yet...
After that it was very quick..

funskar

Padawan
Mine was also quick but the local rma office guys didn't shipped it to bangalore as I called them and they said they didn't received it yet...
After that it was very quick..

I shippd the psu directly to kaizen banglore after getting the ram no. via firstlifght couriers..
It reached them in 2days nly..

Top Bottom