Back to school!!
For Sale: MSI GTX580 Lightning

Price reduced.

Expected Price: 15000/-SOLD

Date of Purchase: 06/11

Warranty Remaining: Yes, 1.5yrs

Invoice: Available(see pic)

Reason for sale: Moving to another city, no use for GPU at home

Accessories Incl: Everything that came with it, even port cover caps.

Courier: DTDC

Shipping Charges: Extra as applicable, weight is 1.5Kg

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

GPUZ Validation: techPowerUp GPU-Z Validation 924dm

Pics:

*i.imgur.com/3AYLgKu.png

*i.imgur.com/9ElFLhm.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yvHR3yC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/R5AGLwH.jpg

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
does it have crashing problem which many 580 user are complaining
And what's that? Never crashed once, the issue your describing happened to some factory oc'ed GPUs as they didn't have enough voltage to support the oc, but my card has the lightning power system, thing's rock stable even at 1000MHz.

kartikoli

Busy!!
And what's that? Never crashed once, the issue your describing happened to some factory oc'ed GPUs as they didn't have enough voltage to support the oc, but my card has the lightning power system, thing's rock stable even at 1000MHz.
Google

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Just let me give an example: type "#GPUName driver crashing" in google and hit search, even the most stable card will have numerous results:

660Ti:
Google

7970:
Google

7850:
Google

This invalidates your point.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Just let me give an example: type "#GPUName driver crashing" in google and hit search, even the most stable card will have numerous results:

660Ti:
Google

7970:
Google

7850:
Google

This invalidates your point.

I was talking about them
Nvidia Geforce: GTX 580 - Severe Driver Crashes!

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I was talking about them
Nvidia Geforce: GTX 580 - Severe Driver Crashes!
Hmm, one possibility may be windows updates, I had not updated windows in over 3 months now, anyway I was using my card until yesterday and no such problems, never seen that problem, ever.

And I play all games, I played Borderlands 2 with Faun for months, never sen any such crashes.

But I do know about this issue, seen it crop up on various forums, but never got it myself.

GPU on hold, interested buyers keep PM'ing.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Confirmed by ithehappy, will update results of the deal.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
And a one, and a two and SOLD, to ithehappy for undisclosed amount, waiting for his feedback before closing thread, he might have to return it if it does not fit his cabby, CM690 II

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Man I wish I had that kinda money. Congos to you for the sale and to ithehappy for the insane bargain. :-? :mrgreen:
Not over yet, CM690II barely fits the card, if he can't then its gung ho again, good thing is that I have another eager buyer ready with cash right in kolkata :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom