For Sale !

Product Name, Manufacturers :MSI GTX 560Ti Twin Frozer II/OC

Expected Price: Rs 13,500/-@ All

Time of Purchase: May 23rd, 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes| 3 Years

Reason for Sale:Upgrading to MSI Gtx 580 Lighting during Durga Puja

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

Product Condition: Brand new

Accessories Included: All accessories are there in the box.

Product Location: Kolkata, West Bengal

Preferred Courier: DTDC or Blue Dart

Shipping Charges: Extra

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Photos-
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0240.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0242.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0254.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0309.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0312.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0313.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/IMG_0305.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/560.png
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/Forum/5602.png

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ hey man don't do it. What you can do is buy another gtx 560-ti in durga puja and sli. They will easily outperform a gtx 580 lightning in all games and benchmarks.

Unless you are planning to sli the 580, no point in getting it by selling a 560. You can always add another 560 later and maybe during durga puja, its price would have been reduced.

Anyway, its always your choice. Besides, that gs700 of yours in the previous thread can easily handle a single 580 and 560 sli.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I know why you are selling it but still that's not a correct decision. 560 is a hell of a card unless you are a 24*7 gamer, which you aren't. Please keep it. That's just my op though.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks Saurav for ur valuable suggestion.But you know why i am selling.Who want to sell(at lesser price obviously) immediately after buying.I have the reason behind that.Core 2 duo processor series doesn't allow 560Ti to run at its full potential.

Warning-to guys who want buy an high end gf card.Please change your processor(min quad-core) before buying new high card.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hmm..I know..it's bad situation for you I feel. Still Puja is not far away..lets see if you can hold it, if you really can't then your bad luck :(

And that's warning is the first and foremost thing one should remember, that's why I went for a good system first, then the VGA.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
From now on i will first buy an good processor+Motherboard+Ram then will consider any gf card.Hope that this card will be sold soon:(

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Saurav for ur valuable suggestion.But you know why i am selling.Who want to sell(at lesser price obviously) immediately after buying.I have the reason behind that.Core 2 duo processor series doesn't allow 560Ti to run at its full potential.

Warning-to guys who want buy an high end gf card.Please change your processor(min quad-core) before buying new high card.

Um, could u explain this a little plz?:?::?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom