MS TEch-Ed 2007 to come to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Tech·Ed 2007, Microsoft’s premier annual conference* for IT Pros and Developers is dedicated to providing technical training, information and resources to help you maximize your Microsoft investment.

Microsoft Tech·Ed 2007 is an opportunity for anyone anywhere who wants to get hands-on with the latest and upcoming technologies, get answers to problems they face every day, and get connected to a cutting-edge IT community. This year, Microsoft will come to Mumbai, June 13–16, 2007.
*www.microsoft.com/events/teched2007/images/sub_hero.jpg

*www.microsoft.com/events/teched2007/default.mspx

ctanna

Right off the assembly line
Do you all any idea when is the registration starting and also about registration fees. I also wanted to see what technical tracks they are covering. I hope they put up the website so that we have all the details. I have sent a few emails to them about the details of the event, but have not heard anything about it. Hopefully might get some info from the forums here.

Thanks,
Chetan

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
ctanna said:
Do you all any idea when is the registration starting and also about registration fees. I also wanted to see what technical tracks they are covering. I hope they put up the website so that we have all the details. I have sent a few emails to them about the details of the event, but have not heard anything about it. Hopefully might get some info from the forums here.

Thanks,
Chetan

Go HERE

Its Soooo.....cheap!:D:p but worth going definitely;)

ctanna

Right off the assembly line
rakeshishere said:
Go HERE

Its Soooo.....cheap!:D:p but worth going definitely;)

This is the registration for the Tech-Ed in Oralnado, USA. I am talking about the website link for Tech-Ed in India and the registration link. The Max price of registration last year was Rs 8000/- which was not bad for 3 days of Knowledge. Anybody from microsoft Mumbai Office who can shed some insight into this.

So eagerly waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom