MS Office problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutbhut

U-ME=NOTHING
Hi
I had installed MS Office 2007 Trial, after a few days I uninstall it and Install Office 2003 Professional, but everytime I start any office application it starts searching for the office 2007 setup files, and I need to click on cancel 4-5 times.
Please let em know how to resolve this issue.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
it starts searching for the office 2007 setup files

Uninstallation may not be a proper one.

one trick would be installing O2007 again fully, then using an admin account to run the un-installer to remove the Office 2007 completely from the system :)

OP
B

bhutbhut

U-ME=NOTHING
Thanks Choto for your reply. At the time of uninstallation the uninstaller didn't work properly and so I follow the guide as given by MS people in the following link :

*support.microsoft.com/kb/928218

Then I install Office 2003. So, now let me know how can I get rid of that, I had also reinstalled and uninstall the office 2007 and then again install office 2003, but it doesn't help.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Uninstall both from an admin account, run a registry cleaner, clean your drives, and then install whatever office you want.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
There r some uninstall tools available for norton, these tools helps to remove any uninstall problem from the pc.... is there any tools available for office also ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom