MS antispyware !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atool

Journeyman
seems like MS is finally up with a winner software...
here is the full report

*reviews.cnet.com/5208-3000-0-10.ht...61140&messageID=733507&start=-275&tag=nl.e497

swatkat

Technomancer
this is age old news...and there r lots and lots of thread running on this topic....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12695&highlight=ms+antispyware

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12611&highlight=ms+antispyware

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12783&highlight=microsoft+antispyware

download it here...
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

daj123

Journeyman
Guys, this IS Giant's Antispyware software. They have changed only the name ;). I am using it for sometime now and the tooltip still says Giant & the process name too has giant in it :roll:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
My auto update feature downlaoded and isnatlled it but Inever find it running. Where is the program located on my system. How can I run it? Is there any command?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ctrl_alt_del said:
My auto update feature downlaoded and isnatlled it but Inever find it running. Where is the program located on my system. How can I run it? Is there any command?

Auto update doesnt download optional softwares...... it only download criitican updates.... so u need to go to the www.microsoft.com to download the product....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Maybe the it was downloading the definitions which I mistook for the whole thing.

Anyways, the direct download method is out of question because you need to take the Windows Authenticity test ( or whatever it is called ) before you can download it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ctrl_alt_del said:
Maybe the it was downloading the definitions which I mistook for the whole thing.

Anyways, the direct download method is out of question because you need to take the Windows Authenticity test ( or whatever it is called ) before you can download it.

if u have SP2 installed in ur system then u can go for it....... only original winXP users r allowed to install SP2.... so go for it.......

Tell me, will this work on an illegal copy of XP?
go for it... few of my friends did.... it worked.....

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I$ Micro$oft brieved or what??

Download Accelerator Plu$ 7.4 i$ $pyware and adware free according to *www.Downloadaccelerator.com. It ha$ al$o $hown a li$t of Anti-$pyware$ which do not $how Download Accelerator a$ a $pyware threat. Thi$ li$t al$o include$ 'Ad-Aware $E' (which never $howed DAP a$ a threat), 'Yahoo! Toolbar' and the late$t $en$ation on $pyware hunting, 'Micro$oft Anti$pyware (Beta)' with real-time protection.

$o, I downloaded DAP 7.4 and a$ it had $aid, M$-Anti$pyware did not block it$ in$tallation nor $howed it a$ a threat on deep $can. But then I found that DAP $till $how$ ad$ in the unregi$tered ver$ion, $lowing down my connection.

Then i unin$talled it becau$e i don't want to buy a download manager when i have heck of a LOT better option$ for FREE, 'Leechget' and 'FreshDownload' being two example$ which can download fa$ter than DAP'$ regi$tered ver$ion. I know thi$ becau$e i have te$ted DAP with the help of rever$e engineered Dap.exe, which act$ a$ if i have a DAP premium licen$e. The$e are available for free in crack $ite$ but are not recommended from legal point of view.

Then i in$talled Fla$hget 1.65 which $how$ ad$ when un-regi$tered (like DAP doe$), tho$e ad$ are $imilar to DAP'$. But M$-Anti$pyware $how$ Fla$hget a$ an Adware threat. Why the hell i$ thi$? I$ M$ brieved by DAP or what? Or what doe$ Fla$hget do a$ a $pyware or adware that DAP doe$n't? I would love to know the an$wer$.

I per$onally hate $uch partiality, not becau$e i L0VE Fla$hget nor am a Fla$hget $ale$man, but becau$e DAP i$ a ADWARE, no matter what ver$ion, let it be 5.4 or 7.4, irre$pective of Fla$hget$ exi$tence, and that$ the truth that DAP can't change until people are alive. $ay it to donkey$ who may believe that DAP i$ adware free, of cour$e, until they run it on their PC$.

Now, I'm worried, not becau$e i now know that DAP 7.4 i$ an adware but becau$e i now know that $pywarehunter$, $uch a$ M$-Anti$pyware, allow exception$ $uch a$ DAP.

DAP $uck$, not only becau$e it made me a donkey but al$o becau$e it i$ a LIAR, and $o doe$ M$-Anti$pyware and all others, until they $how DAP a$ a threat or $top $howing Fla$hget a$ a threat. I don't under$tand why $uch an e$teemed company would be brieved or convinced by DAP. I will certainly like to know what DAP offered to M$, i$ it a banner ad about M$ on DAP'$ main window, lol.
I hope to $ee improvement$ in M$-Anti$pyware (Beta). And i reque$t Download Accelerator Plu$ to be renamed a$ Download Decelerator Minu$, until it i$ regi$tered. Thi$ will prove to be a better de$criptive name for DAP unregistered ver$ion.

I'm $orry if i've written all the$e without proper knowlwdge. If anyone know$ better, plea$e let me know.

-by
_khAttAm_ from hell
_khAttAm_@web2mail.com :!:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

u wrote a lot...... well yes see those topic about Getright.... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14448

and yes spyboot takes DAP as a spyware..... but cant do anything about it......

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Hey, i wa$ talkin about M$, DAP and Flashget, where from this Getright come. And what is there in the forum anyway?? Please read comments before replying. Thank$$

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Getright came only because you yourself started talking about download accelerators, of which Getright is one. Get your facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom