MP3 player withing Rs.3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hi
One of friend is planning to buy an MP3 player , within Rs. 3000. Memory requirement is between 512 MB - 1 GB. Please suggest a good player for this Requirement having good Sound Quality.

jatt

In the zone
you can purchase any china made also.these are cheap in rate and also have good functions.i purchased one of cost Rs1800 it supports 2GB SD card.and in built mem is 128mb but it was showing 2gb(was cracked) at the time i purchased it.overall its good for mine.but sound quality is good not best.

so decide if want to ask any question write here

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
do not but the chinese crap. Buy a branded one if you have any sense of hearing and what decent sound quality.

go with ipod shuffle (i bought it from nehru place in 3500 without bill) or zen stone if hes an audiophilic ..if he wants features -transcend t610 is good ..dont buy chinese stuff .. my frends have had very interesting experiences with them

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Thanks for your suggestions guys.Creative Zen Stone(because of lack of song selection and screen) ,iPod shuffle (because of lack of song selection and screen) and Chinese products(because its Chinese) is a strict NO-NO.So its transcend t610 , tsonic 630,. from which there is selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom