<< MP3 burning querry >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hello people,
i want 2 burn certain mp3 to a cd 4 listnin them on my cd player. is it possible 4 me to make a mp3 playlist file out of dese mp3s n burn them to this cd so dat i can hear da songs in da desired sequence as i want to?
thanks in advance!

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
then its simple , u can burn ur MP3 disc using Nero Start Smart ... Take The Option of MP3 Disc under audio tab and add ur files ... Burn Them ! :)

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
ya dude....in a desired sequence...i fear its da only way out: just rename the files alphabetically...n den write it down!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ya dude....in a desired sequence...i fear its da only way out: just rename the files alphabetically...n den write it down!!

I dont know then....:D

but I have my Philips CD Player which has some programmable memory
using which u can program a music CD in a desired sequence :cool:
& anytime u insert dat CD it will play ur favorite tracks (in ur order) cool...

so AFAIK it depends on hardware :D

J

joy.das.jd

Best option is to use CKRENAMER. You can rename multiple files at the same time. First arrange the files in the order you want and then add a number in front of them using CKrenamer. Then you can burn it using any burning program such as NERO .This way it will play in the order that you have created.

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Use Sonic Recordnow or Musicmatch Jukebox ..the software gives an option to arrange your tracks and the player will play in the same order ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom