Mouse single-click problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

super jango

Right off the assembly line
Guyz,
My mouse started acting in a very unexpected way.It automatically changes my single-clicks to double-clicks:confused:!So when i am trying to do something using a single click like dragging an icon in the desktop, it suddenly opens the folder like when we press the double-click:mad:!I tried slowing the double-click speed in the mouse properties still the problem exists and the drivers are too working fine...................is the problem with my mouse?should I change it?Help me!!

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
it is a problem with the mouse..they dont last with extensive use.. m not sure about the more expensive one though...but cheap mouse from logitech/microsoft also do not last...

well there is a solution if you dont want to spend money on a new mouse..even though a new one doesnt cost much..

unscrew the mouse..
use soldering pipe to remove the boxa which can be clicked with respect to the mouse button in question...
if you have a spare dead mouse..then you can use the boxa with click button from the dead mouse and solder it in the place you removed the faulty boxa from.
if you dont have a spare mouse then you could use the boxa from the mousewheel..exchange the two boxa..

well these thingy cost very less..save yourself the hassle and buy a new one...

RMN

In the zone
yeah the mouse is dying...my old iBall mouse had the same fate.

Last edited:
OP
super jango

super jango

Right off the assembly line
Guess what................my mouse is of acer brand!!!
when the hec did they start making mouses?!
well i know no one that uses an acer mouse other than me!!
Well its true.............i didnt have any hope on its performance when i got it itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom