Motorola W270

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhagaran

காத&#29
Hi all!!

Am planning to buy Motorola W270. I have surfed through its specs and it is as follows.

Plus:
Expandable Memory(up to 2GB)
Music Player
Stereo FM
Low Cost
Flip Phone

Minus:
Small Screen ( 128x128 )

My only decision factor now is the audio quality of its music player and earphone quality.
Please rate the audio/earphone quality in a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being best & 1 being worst) for the below ranges..

Bass: ???
Treble: ???
Mid-Range: ???

Feel free to add your comments on the phone.

OP
P

Prabhagaran

காத&#29
Hi,
Thanks for the reply..
Do you mean to say that its audio quality is not so good??
Looks like it is very poor in performance..
I didnt expect it to be like Sony's W series music, but atleast is it not even an average performer??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^nope. If you are used to listening songs on mp3 player or cd player or good set of speakers, then you will feel that the audio quality is below average.

dtox

The Techno Perv
dude.. i m amazed that u get a music player at all in a phone that costs 3k!.. audio quality is bad.. heard myself.. instead add 1k more (if possible) and get SE w200i.. much much better..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 to what dtox said......

Get W200i in 1K more....

You'll get...Infrared...Java...VGA Camera...Better music playback...Bigger screen...

acewin

Point Blanc
anything better for music and in same range means no option than W200, a little more you get Z550 or W300 nokia 5200 or 5300, but then again you cannot compare these nokia ones to sony.

OP
P

Prabhagaran

காத&#29
Hey
Hi heard that W270 cannot playback MP3 as ring tones. *www.cellphonedia.com/motorola-cell-phones/motorola-w270.html

Is it so? Help Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom