Motorola SLVR L7 or V3i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_cool

Journeyman
Hi guys,

i want to buy a new mobile in a few days.

I want to buy either a motorola SLVR L7 or V3i.

Camera is of least priority. Music and watching videos are goin to be the most used features. If i exclude the camera and compare these phones, which one should i go for?

Please tell.

-Sai

Anand_RF

Journeyman
I'd suggest the v3i too, if you can spend that bit extra.
Just consider -
1. If you can live with clamshells, some people (like me) don't like it.
2. Look at what you think is more good-looking, don't ask for opinions from others. You have to like it.

The interface of both the phones, as far as I saw, was the same. Not much of a difference over there. Even the headphones were the same. Infact, I'd go so far as to say motorola made up the slvr line just as an alternative for people who do not like clamshells. The features, music quality, display quality are all nearly same.

OP
S

sai_cool

Journeyman
i have a doubt, this is to those who dont like clamshells--------

Why dont u like clamshells?

Even i didnt like clamshells until i saw my friends V3i, it rockedd!!!!

Anand_RF

Journeyman
I saw the v3x. Since then, I've found the v3i ugly.
As for the why I hate clamshells part, well imo it's a bother opening and closing it lol. It usually has higher battery consumption coz of the frontal display, and of course, they are a bit more prone to breaking than normal bar phones. Just my opinion though.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well as for being prone to breaking and headache of closing and opening i support u .... but for the battery part i dont think its hardly a difference

OP
S

sai_cool

Journeyman
i thought clamshells were stronger than bar phones. i mean, the clam protects the inner screen, rite?

My friends feel that opening and closing attracts more people.

wat say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom