Motorola Ming A1200 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Just an update here: Motoming is now available at about 10,000 in premium shops in bangalore. I explored this phone and found one very absurd thing. You can not change the FM Channels unless you open the flap and navigate through to the FM Player and manually press the button to switch to next channel. WTF!!!! this should have been done by the sound adjustment keys as is provided by SE. Too bad! they missed this feature. Its silly. Even the packed earphone doesnt work with its button press as it happens with Nokia phones. In Nokia you press the button on your earphone and the channel jumps.

the great one

Journeyman
I tink MotoRokr E6 is a better choice bcoz its more gud luking den ming , i hav an E6 and cant just tell u how thrilled i am wid it wat are the thngs it cant do , u hav loads and loads of thngs to do wid it.
I bought it a month ago from RPG Cellcom @ 11250(basic model - one w/o bluethooth stereo headsets) and got a headset (not stereo) worth around
1.5k free , as a promotional offer frm RPG.
I tink its a better choice den ming .

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
i saw it in motorolafans forum....
chk it out here!!

*www.motorolafans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=110808&highlight=Processor+Speed#post110808

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
expertno.1 said:
OMAP 200 MHz processor

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Then wat is that thread tells about??

I understood anything wrong in that??:confused:

Then is this link gives wrong information????

*wiki.openezx.org/Rokr_E6

Last edited:

the great one

Journeyman
Hey wats gng on sum body pls clarify wats d real processor speed of Moto RokrE6........
Awaiting a response ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expertno.1

Technomancer
yup the wiki one is true.....its of intel but its speed is 200Mhz and is OMAP type processor .

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom