Motorcycle under Rs.60000

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hello,

My brother in law residing in Mira Road on the outskirts of Mumbai needs to buy a motorcycle, budget Rs.60000. His office is in Andheri, quite some distance away from his home. He is buying a motorcycle for the first time. It should have good mileage and good ride quality. Any suggestions?

Preferred are Honda, Bajaj, TVS but open to other suggestions.

Thanks.

koolent

Youngling
I believe the Discover 125ST and the Pulsar 135 are for you, 1k or 2k more of course but that doesn't matter much, does it?

Go to the showroom and take a test-drive of both before spending the greens as personal experience matters!

koolent

Youngling
Basically, the Stunner and Ignitor are the same concept. Both are good but a little heavy as the body suggests. Now its your decision. :)

koolent

Youngling
Again I'd say, Test drive before you purchase. Its all about the feel you get and how you perceive it.

I when went for a bike back at 2nd Nov 2012, I was badly confused between the Apache RTR 160 Hyper Edge and the Yamaha FZ-S. But only a single test drive made me flat inclined towards the Apache.
I am getting the Apache this 11th morning :)

pratyush997

Inactive
Again I'd say, Test drive before you purchase. Its all about the feel you get and how you perceive it.

I when went for a bike back at 2nd Nov 2012, I was badly confused between the Apache RTR 160 Hyper Edge and the Yamaha FZ-S. But only a single test drive made me flat inclined towards the Apache.
I am getting the Apache this 11th morning :)
Congrats...

Top Bottom