Moto X Discussion Thread.

Superayush

Tech lover
ofcourse its better than both grand 2 and xperia SP but it is 5000 rs more expensive as well.. comes with no micro sd card limitation and no dual sim...if you are disregarding performance its much better to get grand 2 and save 5000 bucks.. because of bigger screen,great camera,dual sim,cheaper,expandable,great battery backup

like i said if i am spending 5k more i would go with Xperia ZR/ZL instead of moto X.. but moto X is a good second option after xperia ZR/ZL .. and also note the wooden back version costs 26000 rs

Hey can u pls share link where I can get original new sony xperia zr with warranty for 24k.
My concern with ZR is I guess it's getting kitkat update in May or June or so and guess would be its last update ..I.e. People who buy it now won't have future proofing..

Edit: oh no moto x black out of stock......:/

Last edited:
well you are looking at today's games.. i can bet that asphalt 9 is going to be laggy on adreno 305 when it comes out.. and then the whole suit of gameloft games will lag .. what good a phone be if you can't even play games smoothly released after 6 months you bought the phone..
android mobile gaming is going to change a lot from this year... i too myself am not into mobile gaming .. with android consoles like nvidia shield and gaming controller accessories stepping up mobile gaming in a big way.. i am presupposing that a person buying phone for 25k would at least expect it to use it for 1.5-2 years.. android is going to overtake into market share of PS vita and Nintendo 3ds..
sure this doesn't matter at all to those who do not game on mobiles at all..
Or we could see game developers making games suited for Adreno 305 since its going to be the most common SoC, and add special textures for higher end SoC like Tegre 4. And going by reviews, metacritic average scores and my personal opinion, the only Gameloft games worth playing are the racing ones. So not being able to play some clone game from Gameloft shouldn't be an issue. (they wnt even constitute 0.001 % of the android games)Unless you are a Digit Phone Reviewer who gives minus point to mobile phones for not being able to play "Real Racing 3". Its Funny how not being able to play one "pay-to-enjoy Freemium" game can be a deciding factor for purchase...

If you can play almost all the games, for a long period and with lower temperatures, why settle for a hotter and more power consuming GPU which will give the same enjoyment. As for future proofing, if devs don't make games optimized for Adreno 305, its the dev's stupidity and loss, not the consumer's...

ashs1

Padawan
Or we could see game developers making games suited for Adreno 305 since its going to be the most common SoC, and add special textures for higher end SoC like Tegre 4. And going by reviews, metacritic average scores and my personal opinion, the only Gameloft games worth playing are the racing ones. So not being able to play some clone game from Gameloft shouldn't be an issue. (they wnt even constitute 0.001 % of the android games)Unless you are a Digit Phone Reviewer who gives minus point to mobile phones for not being able to play "Real Racing 3". Its Funny how not being able to play one "pay-to-enjoy Freemium" game can be a deciding factor for purchase...

If you can play almost all the games, for a long period and with lower temperatures, why settle for a hotter and more power consuming GPU which will give the same enjoyment. As for future proofing, if devs don't make games optimized for Adreno 305, its the dev's stupidity and loss, not the consumer's...

Real Racing 3 is one of the most taxing games on playstore currently.( taxing on CPU/GPU ). Irrespective of whether its free/premium/freemium, it somewhat serves as a benchmark that if it runs RR3 smoothly, most of the other apps should work fine...
I don't know why you bought the topic of freemium here in the first place..Hardly related.. :O

Top Bottom