Moto Rokr E6 Touch Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
to all of you, I want to know that How's MOTO ROKR E6's touch screen? How's its performance? How's its performance and reliability after using this phone for atleast one year.Please let me know exact information, actually, I want to buy this phone, but someone is saying that its touch screen goes down very soon.So, reply soon.Thank You.

k4ce

Youngling
i 've seen this fone in my fren's hand for almost 1.5 years now ... the touch screen is still good as ever ... but its mighty difficult to sms using tat fone ... plus its not exactly like a modern touch fone where u can thumb ... the stylus needs to be used a lot

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I am using this mobile for past 18 months... until now i dont have any major problem :) but small minor problems rarely.. that will go alright automatically :p

I will not recommend you this mobile.. go for any latest mobile!!

And u have call recorder comes with this mobile, but it will have beap sound every 10 seconds.. u can remove those by hacking..

motorolafans.com/forum godfther of E6... look at e6 threads there...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I am using the rokr E6 for more than a year (bought in Jan 2008) and no issues till now. Battery, display, touch, call quality. everything is still top notch.

Note: If you are thinking of installing loads of 23rd party apps, you may have to search something else. That is the only drawback of this phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom