Moto E or Asus Zenphone 5?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Budget - 10k
Display - IDK about displays, whichever is good for videos
Dual Sim - Doesn't matter
Preferred choice of brand - Any with a good ASS
Camera Options - 5MP primary. If secondary is present then great.
Preferred OS - Android
Preferred connectivity options - 3G
Primary use of handset - Watching Animes @720p and 1080p and reading manga(main use), Playing some mediocre games, internet browsing, little music.
Specific mobile in consideration - Moto E and Asus Zenphone 5

This is for my friend. the ASS HAS TO BE GOOD as he can't afford 10k going down down a drain as his financial conditions aren't good. Watching Animes and movies will be the major task. Future update for Android L doesn't matter much. I use Moto E and it's a good handset capable of running 1080p videos, but I don't know about the Asus Zenphone 5. Phone will be bought as soon as the choice is done. And if the Asus Zenphone 5 wins, where can he buy it as its out of stock on Flipkart.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well for watching movies and anime lots of storage is a must along with a big screen for enjoyment. So the Zenphone 5 is the only winner here. ASUS A.S.S. is regarded as good these days. Just wait for it to come back in stock on flipkart as that seems to be the only place where it's available.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 to Zenphone 5. Also, ask him to get 10 bit encoded 720p anime as 1080p would be a waste of storage space on the phone.
hey plz suggest some good site to download anime you know in HQ and as small as possible and also in low quality preferably 30mb for a episode.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
don't understand that :|

Hi10P Info / Guide | Haruhichan's blog - Anime news and reviews.

in short: normally, 10 bit 720p anime takes around 90-140 mb/episode, while 8 bit 1080p may take 160-230 mb/episode. hence 1080p would be a total waste of space on a phone with 720p screen.

hey plz suggest some good site to download anime you know in HQ and as small as possible and also in low quality preferably 30mb for a episode.

you won't even get 480p anime in 30 mb/episode. :(

downloading .avi (older container and poor multi audio/subtitle support) files is too a waste of space. prefer .mkv or .mp4

try hi10anime.com animekens.com hom720.blogspot.com animeout.com

Last edited:

rickenjus

In the zone
[MENTION=50342]rohitshubham[/MENTION] - search torrent site, there are few users who uploads 480p @ 40mb per episode. Search for this user " LamBerT_vin "

[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] - do we have to register to the sites you mentioned above, I can't see the content??

thnks [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] :)

Last edited:
OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
so it's decided then, he'll order Zenphone 5 when it's back in stock.

[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] , looks like I'll have to do some homework on that :razz:

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
@rohitshubham - search torrent site, there are few users who uploads 480p @ 40mb per episode. Search for this user " LamBerT_vin "

@SaiyanGoku - do we have to register to the sites you mentioned above, I can't see the content??

thnks @amjath :)

mega.co.nz is blocked... any way out.....
P.S. which of them gives maximum download speed??

rickenjus

In the zone
mega.co.nz is blocked... any way out.....
P.S. which of them gives maximum download speed??
[MENTION=50342]rohitshubham[/MENTION] - Use Tor browser.

In case you don't want to use Tor and download using download manger(IDM) here's a trick - paste that particular link in exrapidleech(google that) and download with full speed.

as for torrent with video files, leech your torrents to furk(google to get full site name) and download using download manager.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OK he ordered Zenphone 5 16 GB. IDK why he went with 16GB and spent 3k more. anyways thanks for the help people :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Non existent, apparently there are a list of service centers but no one has dealt with them for now... Even if they offer ASS, you have to keep in mind that they just started their service in india this month and therefore, it will be absolutely terrible at first..
If ASS is your first priority, buying ASUS is okay.. BUT TBH I have no idea how ASUS handles mobile phone ASS.. For things like GPU, Mobo etc, i can say ASUS is pretty good

Top Bottom