Moto E or Asus Zenphone 5?

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Non existent, apparently there are a list of service centers but no one has dealt with them for now... Even if they offer ASS, you have to keep in mind that they just started their service in india this month and therefore, it will be absolutely terrible at first..
If ASS is your first priority, buying ASUS is okay.. BUT TBH I have no idea how ASUS handles mobile phone ASS.. For things like GPU, Mobo etc, i can say ASUS is pretty good

going with ASUS then, ASS is a priority. I guess that if they handle PC parts pretty good, they'll also handle mobiles pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

OK I asked him and he's willing to take the risk for those specs. I'm just wondering that if the phone will be available in local shops?

- - - Updated - - -

Mi3 doesn't have any card slot? :O :O
he already received his 32GB memory card. will the memory card work as otg if he uses a card reader?

amjath

Human Spambot
going with ASUS then, ASS is a priority. I guess that if they handle PC parts pretty good, they'll also handle mobiles pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

OK I asked him and he's willing to take the risk for those specs. I'm just wondering that if the phone will be available in local shops?

- - - Updated - - -

Mi3 doesn't have any card slot? :O :O
he already received his 32GB memory card. will the memory card work as otg if he uses a card reader?

which phone xiaomi?? No!!

yeah he can use it as OTG

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
which phone xiaomi?? No!!

yeah he can use it as OTG

so its just like moto? only available through FK?

- - - Updated - - -

its confirmed then, Xiaomi Mi3 it is then. No more changes now, he already cancelled Moto E and Zenphone 5. :p

Thanks people. will post pics here after it arrives! :D :D

amjath

Human Spambot
Non existent, apparently there are a list of service centers but no one has dealt with them for now... Even if they offer ASS, you have to keep in mind that they just started their service in india this month and therefore, it will be absolutely terrible at first..
If ASS is your first priority, buying ASUS is okay.. BUT TBH I have no idea how ASUS handles mobile phone ASS.. For things like GPU, Mobo etc, i can say ASUS is pretty good

U are right thats why asus crunch these numbers
Asus India sells 40,000 Zenfone smartphones in four days
let see how xaiomi does

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
so in the end he bought mi3. :D :D
I'll get to keep it from Wednesday then I'll post better pics :p

*puu.sh/b5A2r/292a3694ea.jpg

Top Bottom