Moto E launched for 6,999

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Motorolla has launched its moto E priced at 6,999 Rs it will be a flipkart exclusive
source:Digit facebook page
*www.facebook.com/thinkdigit/photos...10963532384/10152021403827385/?type=1&theater

- - - Updated - - -

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Asedlj2cw&feature=youtu.be&linkId=8214988

sujoyp

Grand Master
people are crying that it dont have front cam and that will make 3g calling useless ...all my excitement went down :(

Superayush

Tech lover
people are crying that it dont have front cam and that will make 3g calling useless ...all my excitement went down :(

That dpends if you really use this feature though IMO video calling is more of a craze thing than practicality but that's me.

As for selfies ...lol yea maybe it maybe a bummer :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
rcuber 3g calling in the sense through viber, skype or any other online video calling service

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

I have tried Video Calling Without Front Cam in Skype. It works with Back Cam too. All you need is a good Mirror.

ssb1551

Technomancer
I think I can finally get the secondary phone I was looking for. All the basic features with the name of Moto - better than any Micromax, Lava, Karbonn and so on!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I was speculating on the price, and after observing the import price of 6,330 on Zauba, I was thinking the phone wouldn't cost less than 8k.
But I was pleasantly surprised!
That's Two Moto E at the price of One Moto G!

Motorola have come back with a bang.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Dafaq, I just saw the specs on Moto E, its almost ditto of my atrix 2 except cpu/camera, which I paid ~18K two years ago :mad:

nikufellow

In the zone
Well you guys are forgetting the flipkart exclusivity so no matter what a stellar hit it becomes it still leaves a little breathing room for other contenders in the price range (aka E1) so no RIPs necessary imo

rickenjus

In the zone
bang for bucks... well I am gonna try that mirror trick ... nice idea... btw you can use skype with back cam too. if only you want to be seen without seeing other party..

$hadow

Geek in making
This phone is going to rock the smart phone arena till another VFM phone like this comes out. Till then enjoy moto :mrgreen:

Top Bottom