Motion controlled gaming : XBOX or PS3

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
HI Experts ,
I am planning to buy My FIRST gaming console soley for motion controlled gaming and racing games.

What I want to know is that , I have heard Ps Move lags behing kinnect for motion based gaming.
so what is true in this sense. ANy Expert or persong who have played on both PS move and kinnect
can guide in this regard.

And also what is the Game library for Motion controlled games, are there enough games out?

Help me out.

Thanks
AG

heidi2521

Padawan
PSMove is miles ahead of the Kinect in terms of accuracy(and everything). The Kinect library is woefully underdeveloped if you want full fledged experiences instead of time waster, and the PS3 doesn't have all that many games that really benefit from the Move. There are a few FPSs, but that's it.

If you really want one, get the Move, otherwise get none.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
HI Experts ,
I am planning to buy My FIRST gaming console soley for motion controlled gaming and racing games.

What I want to know is that , I have heard Ps Move lags behing kinnect for motion based gaming.
so what is true in this sense. ANy Expert or persong who have played on both PS move and kinnect
can guide in this regard.

And also what is the Game library for Motion controlled games, are there enough games out?

Help me out.

Thanks
AG

Get the Move,It has support for all the Wii-Sports like titles + support for FPS's like Killzone 3 and Resistance 3(for aiming only,for movement you have to use analog stick)

Top Bottom