Discussion in 'Hardware Q&A' started by Dharamveer Singh Grewal, Feb 16, 2006.
anyone heard of d101 motherboard from intel
Here's the specifications
-Socket T (LGA 775)
- CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 Prescott/Celeron D
- DDR Standard: DDR 400 (PC 3200)
- FSB: 800/533MHz
- Maximum Memory Supported: 2GB
- Number of DDR Slots: 2x 184pin DDR
- PATA: 2 x ATA 100 up to 4 Devices
- PCI Express x1: 1
- PCI Express x16: 1
- PCI Slots: 2
- South Bridge: ATi SB450
-Integrated 3D Sound, 10/100 LAN
Thread moved from Reviews.
Please post in the appropriate section.
yes we have heard about it.
ask what u wanted to ask.
Separate names with a comma.