Motherboard, processor and PSU

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
No I had to shell another 3k if I had to go for the other combo. Or did the Mobo you suggested have a gpu

Pentium G4560 has integrated graphics HD 610 that can even do 4k playback and VP9 ( youtube ) hardware decoding , no need for any external graphic card

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No I had to shell another 3k if I had to go for the other combo. Or did the Mobo you suggested have a gpu
Mobo's don't come with onboard graphics now. You get them either integrated with CPU like in case of most consumer grade intel CPUs & AMD APUs or you buy a dedicated one separately.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Mobo's don't come with onboard graphics now. You get them either integrated with CPU like in case of most consumer grade intel CPUs & AMD APUs or you buy a dedicated one separately.
Onboard GPU means the Intel CPU itself has an iGPU( integrated GPU)

AMD Ryzen starting from R3 1200 series does not have an iGPU till R7 1800x.

But the next gen AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and 2400G has an iGPU.But they will be released in India maybe in March. Their release worldwide is in Feb,12th. It will take few months to reach India.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Pentium G4560 has integrated graphics HD 610 that can even do 4k playback and VP9 ( youtube ) hardware decoding , no need for any external graphic card

Yes,It can even do 10bit 4k HEVC which is great

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Onboard GPU means the Intel CPU itself has an iGPU( integrated GPU)

AMD Ryzen starting from R3 1200 series does not have an iGPU till R7 1800x.

But the next gen AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and 2400G has an iGPU.But they will be released in India maybe in March. Their release worldwide is in Feb,12th. It will take few months to reach India.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Their release date is 12th Feb & they are expected to come to India by Feb end itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom