Motherboard for I5 3570K ?

rahulyo

Journeyman
Hello Friends ....

I wnt to buy new mobo for my i5 3570K ( Currently using it with Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2) . My budget is 13-15 k .
Pls suggest me good Z77 motherboard .

rock2702

Padawan
Do you want to go for multi gpu setup in future?If yes,get an atx board like gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3h for 12k or asus z77 v for 15k.If no multi gpu setup then get an asus maximus v gene mobo.

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
Do you want to go for multi gpu setup in future?If yes,get an atx board like gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3h for 12k or asus z77 v for 15k.If no multi gpu setup then get an asus maximus v gene mobo.

Thanx for quick reply bro. I wnt ATX mobo .How is Asrock Z77 E6 ?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 is a decent board and what we call it as a feature rich board. But performance and build quality wise it is not up to the mark with the boards from Gigabyte and Asus. It has higher power consumption, higher heat generation and lower performance compared to the slightly higher priced Gigabyte and Asus Boards. So if you can spend 13K then better pick up the Z77-UD3H from Gigabyte.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 is a decent board and what we call it as a feature rich board. But performance and build quality wise it is not up to the mark with the boards from Gigabyte and Asus.

It is a very good board, except that LLC.

@OP: Look at Asus P8Z77-V or Gigabyte Z77-UD3H.

lakeport

Banned
Hello Friends ....

I wnt to buy new mobo for my i5 3570K ( Currently using it with Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2) . My budget is 13-15 k .
Pls suggest me good Z77 motherboard .

*removed*

If you decide to get another brand, just make sure you get one with a Z77 chipset.
It would be the best option for an unlocked Ivy Bridge processor.

Last edited:

debarshi

Otaku
Within 15k, even the Maximus V Gene is a great option (if you have no specific dislike for m-ATX boards)

^ Are you saying P8Z77-V comes with a 32 GB mSATA included in box, or is it an optional feature(Like we have to buy an mSATA later)

BTW, what are the differences between an mSATA SSD and a SATA SSD? Both can be used for OS and primary disk right?

Ans will there be any performance difference b/w installing a m-SATA SSD and a SATA 3 SSD (this has been bugging me since I know Maximus V gene supports mSATA)

Last edited:
Top Bottom