Motherboard and Cpu combo

shambles

Broken In
So I think I fried my mobo. Looking for a mobo cpu combo for gaming and photoshop.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention thirs too.
Ans:10-12k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 and 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:Na

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:20 inch 1600x900

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Cabinet smps ram hd dvd drive

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:In a week or two

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: built before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Delhi

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:have a hd 7750 card and saga 500 watt psu. Current config has an i3 540. Should I keep it or go for a new mobo cpu combo?

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Any major difference in the mother boards besides amd and intel?
Will they support ssd?

with provided amd configuration , you need to always use the dedicated gpu. the given amd mobo has 6 sata 3 ports compared 4 of the other(+2 sata 2 port). check official spec sheet for more details.
both configuration support ssd.

hey guys just want to know if R7 265 is capable of playing modern games like bf4 , watch dogs etc at high settings in full hd resolution ?? i have heard that min card required to play at full hd at high settings is r9 270...is it true ??

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
hey guys just want to know if R7 265 is capable of playing modern games like bf4 , watch dogs etc at high settings in full hd resolution ?? i have heard that min card required to play at full hd at high settings is r9 270...is it true ??

Results: Battlefield 4 - AMD Radeon R7 265 Review: Curaçao Slides In At $150
Looks promising though..

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
AMD needs a separate GPU where as Intel doesn't.

that's a bit tough call. it entirely depends on the cpu choice.

- - - Updated - - -

you better off with r9 270x at 14.2k.

actually my friend is really tight on budget...he can max spend 12k on a gpu and he has a 23 inch full hd led monitor....so he wants to play all games at high settings at 1080p resolution.....so suggest me that card which fits his budget.......what about nvidia gtx 660 or amd 7850 ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
actually my friend is really tight on budget...he can max spend 12k on a gpu and he has a 23 inch full hd led monitor....so he wants to play all games at high settings at 1080p resolution.....so suggest me that card which fits his budget.......what about nvidia gtx 660 or amd 7850 ?

gtx 660 gets my vote.

Top Bottom